LEGAL ways to ruin someone's life?

Real talk...Have a brick shipped to his front door, then call the police when he signs for it. This will ruin his life for a few years, at least it will hurt his pockets in legal fees.

Real talk...Have a brick shipped to his front door, then call the police when he signs for it. This will ruin his life for a few years, at least it will hurt his pockets in legal fees.

Why do you hate my dude Xzibit that much?
laugh.gif

I'm not sure how to legally ruin someone's life, but I could help ruin someone's e-persona. OP is an attention horse without the s and with a W at the beginning.

I'm giving up on everything. Today I finally came to the realization I have extreme mental problems and further more am not suitable to do something positive and effective on this planet. The only real person I cared about told me to never talk/make contact with them again today. And I'm sure that's how it will be. I am not mentally strong enough to handle the magnitude of betrayal others time to time tend to show. For years I've been experiencing this. Everything's repetitious. I'm done. 1.

This will be my last thread I post on NT

I'm not sure how to legally ruin someone's life, but I could help ruin someone's e-persona. OP is an attention horse without the s and with a W at the beginning.

I'm giving up on everything. Today I finally came to the realization I have extreme mental problems and further more am not suitable to do something positive and effective on this planet. The only real person I cared about told me to never talk/make contact with them again today. And I'm sure that's how it will be. I am not mentally strong enough to handle the magnitude of betrayal others time to time tend to show. For years I've been experiencing this. Everything's repetitious. I'm done. 1.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

nerd.gif
grin.gif

Successfully convert someone to Christianity. Nothing quite like mental slavery to ruin one's life.

laugh.gif
jk guise 
tongue.gif

Successfully convert someone to Christianity. Nothing quite like mental slavery to ruin one's life.

laugh.gif
jk guise 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom