Legend blue Jordan 11 check

Hey guys, I need a second opinion on this pair before I possibly purchase. So I did my hw using the authentic vs fake article on solecollecter and the icy sole tint throws me off & the 23 seems stretched. I want to say fake, but he purchased it at a military exchange store... unless they unknowingly sell fakes? Plus the time stamp on the receipt (cut off at the bottom) from what i can tell says 1/3/15 but the UPC looks legit. All help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

View media item 1378827View media item 1378828View media item 1378829View media item 1378830View media item 1378831View media item 1378832View media item 1378833

Better photos are gonna be needed here..My concern is the receipt says Air Jordan 1..Not 11.. Post Clear, well lit shots of both heels together, good side shots, shots of the jumpmen logos on ankles and JORDAN JUMPMAN tabs

Timmy, I buy as many pairs as I can at the MCX, the last pair I bought was the infrared 6s and the receipt only said air jordan. I don't believe the 1 on his receipt reflects any authenticity of the shoe.
If he bought them at the MCX I do believe it is safe to say theyre 100% real. I haven't ever had any questions in regards to pairs I've purchased there. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Seller already sold these, but thanks again for the help everyone! tmuns tmuns thank you for the insight in regards to authenticity at the mcx. I'll definitely keep that in mind for future purchases.

Back
Top Bottom