Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. water temple. lets talk about it

��
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

definitely the hardest level on the map.... I was so relieved when I finally go to that middle eastern level, btw I rank Zelda Ocarina of Time as my #1 game ofall time.

It was real challenging.

I had to use my Nintendo Power to get through it. No shame in that, though.

I lucked out my first time in the Water Temple.. I got through it just fine after tinkering with the switches. My 2nd play through.. I had to look at a guide.It was awesome when you had to fight shadow Link.

Fantastic game, challenging temple. Love it.

Bookmarking this for my brother, he's a Ocarina of Time fanatic. He just bought the special version or something like that. He can talk to you about this.

It's funny, I used to hate that level, but now I can complete that level the quickest.

The FOREST temple, however, is a pain in the +@#. I always, always get lost.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

definitely the hardest level on the map.... I was so relieved when I finally go to that middle eastern level, btw I rank Zelda Ocarina of Time as my #1 game of all time.
in my opinion it IS the best game of all time ...

Project64
pimp.gif

Anybody find a good controller configuration using an Xbox360 controller?

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Project64
pimp.gif

yeah. I use the bumpers and the y button for the c buttons. it takes a little getting used to, but it really starts to work for you once you getused to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3 Things I Need

Man I need to grab a N64 again... Zelda and Goldeneye FTW!!!

and mario kart... but this game was so dope.. i never beat the game because i have a bad case of arachnophobia and couldn't beat the forest temple ithink.. but i used to know the ocarina tunes by heart and brought the strategy guide to school.

this game and final fantasy vii. "top 5 dead or alive"

This was my game back in High School. however I distinctly remember having to play this map over several days. Almost, almost as hard as some portions of themetal gear series, almost...

Originally Posted by just reason

3 Things I Need wrote:
i never beat the game because i have a bad case of arachnophobia and couldn't beat the forest temple i think..

laugh.gif
me too. That damn wallmaster that grabs you from the ceiling and sends you to the beginning of the temple. Hated it. Top 5 game all time thoughdefinitely.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Project64
pimp.gif

yeah. I use the bumpers and the y button for the c buttons. it takes a little getting used to, but it really starts to work for you once you get used to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks. Ill try that.

Forest temple song always freaked me out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom