Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. water temple. lets talk about it

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It's funny, I used to hate that level, but now I can complete that level the quickest.

The FOREST temple, however, is a pain in the +@#. I always, always get lost.
The Forest Temple is a gift compared to the Water Temple.
laugh.gif

Water Temple was definately a challange... Took me forever to figure out how to beat your clone.

Zelda Ocarina of Time is appreciated.
pimp.gif

This was definitely the game of my childhood along with FFVII and MGS. Yeah the good old days, why can't games be as epic as they used to be. I just satand watch the entire Water Temple and man it was so frustrating just watching him play.

i miss this game. i just may go out to gamestop tomorrow to buy a n64 and this game. also if i remember correctly if you bought windwaker on the gamecubeocarina of time came with it

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Bookmarking this for my brother, he's a Ocarina of Time fanatic. He just bought the special version or something like that. He can talk to you about this.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by khoalabear

i wish they would remaster that game for one of the new consoles, i would buy it in a second
qft to bad it will only go on nintendo. if they put this out on the 360 this would be
pimp.gif
speaking of which cant you buy old nintendo games on the wii marketplace?

remeber buying this game the first day it came out
still have it and the originals for nes

This game scares the !+@$ out of me.

I remember I only used to play it when people were around
laugh.gif

Took me over a year to finish it.

I think the fact that I remember the water temple so vividly goes to show you how good the game is. I might just break out my Gamecube and play this.

damn i never was a big n64 dude, but my bros had the see thru purple controller an the expander, im sorry dont remember what bit it was too, chip on the 64,
but whn i was grounded, i would play the %#$ outa this game, man it brings me back

i remember renting this game from blockbuster, i swear when i was playing this my house could've been on fire and i would've never known

Originally Posted by just reason

i never beat the game because i have a bad case of arachnophobia and couldn't beat the forest temple i think..
laugh.gif
first time i played it in 8th grade and that first bigskulltulla dropped in the Deku tree before u get the slingshot the game got turned off ASAP

smh.gif
@ the water temple tho. The only dungeon i need theguide for. Everything else I have memorized. As soon as I get the master sword I go on the hunt for the Biggoron Sword. That thing is a killer
eek.gif

Opening fairy fountain music where u enter your name is
pimp.gif
too

Originally Posted by WarMachine

definitely the hardest level on the map.... I was so relieved when I finally go to that middle eastern level, btw I rank Zelda Ocarina of Time as my #1 game of all time.

Q F T

This game was my !%%$ back in the day...
pimp.gif

It used to scare the !%%$ out of me, though.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Desert Temple >>> *

Back
Top Bottom