Legit Check: 04 Bred 13

Do you have them yet? If so try to bend the shoe toe to heal. If they bend they are fake. If they barley budge due to the Carbon Fiber they are real!

Looks legit, Idk how fakes are with 3M material but I'll say if those have it then most likely they're legit. Especially with them being 04's

they look fake to me. i owned a pair of 04s and the leather isnt like that. that looks like the newer stiffer leather that JB uses now.

could just be the lighting though. cant tell from those pics. you would need pics of the eyelets, carbon plate, suede, and of the 3m

Last edited:
^^ Definitely, the leather on those looks pretty suspect. Leather on my pair was much more dull, those look like pleather.

Here's a pair of 04 XIII's I use to own.
View media item 331671
The shoe looks okay but I admit the leather does seen strange, it can be the lighting. And sorry, I'm on mobile so don't know how big the pic is gonna be. Try and get pics of the leather and 3M.

Last edited:
I attributed some of the stuff you guys pointed out to the lighting/angles. i didnt have time to ask for more pics otherwise i would have. I don't have them yet, just paid last night with PayPal. This is the first time I've had to question something I bought off ebay though. Any suggestions? Just wait and see..? I doubt I'm going to get pictures or cooperation if I email him saying I think they're fake before hes even sent them.

Last edited:
I attributed some of the stuff you guys pointed out to the lighting/angles. i didnt have time to ask for more pics otherwise i would have. I don't have them yet, just paid last night with PayPal. This is the first time I've had to question something I bought off ebay though. Any suggestions? Just wait and see..? I doubt I'm going to get pictures or cooperation if I email him saying I think they're fake before hes even sent them.
Don't even bother f you've already paid. Just get the shoes in hand, and post more pictures on here or test them out yourself. Ebay buyer protection has you covered.

I guess I'm just going to let the payment go through and see what happens. Will post more pics once I have them.

These look legit but like other people are saying the leather on the toebox look a little strange as well.

Admittedly there's not too much to distinguish this pair, at least not from those pics, usually fake XIIIs are real easy to spot but apart from the leather these are pretty close to the real thing. 

However the giveaway is the tag -the date doesn't touch the barcode and the font is off (CM should be 30 etc.)

...they are fake.

Here's a legit size 12 Y3 tag for comparison...

Last edited:
Those look legit but to be on the safe side, ask homie for a pic with the flash on.

Last edited:
Admittedly there's not too much to distinguish this pair, at least not from those pics, usually fake XIIIs are real easy to spot but apart from the leather these are pretty close to the real thing. 

However the giveaway is the tag -the date doesn't touch the barcode and the font is off (CM should be 30 etc.)

...they are fake.

Here's a legit size 12 Y3 tag for comparison...

View media item 332648

Dude texted me about a half hour ago- asked me what my concerns were, I told him. Said he damaged the box in a move and was willing to send more pics to prove theyre legit. If the 3M checks out, how would the difference in the tags from above be explained? Still fake lol?

Take a look at any Air Jordans or Nikes in a size US12

the CM is always 30 ...never 30.0

If they are real then they are the first pair of Jordans in history to have a fake tag placed in the tongues of a legit pair ...true collectors item.

Take a look at any Air Jordans or Nikes in a size US12

the CM is always 30 ...never 30.0

If they are real then they are the first pair of Jordans in history to have a fake tag placed in the tongues of a legit pair ...true collectors item.

Nah I got you man. Repped. I'm gonna try to keep them from even being shipped. Good looks.

Back
Top Bottom