Legit Check 11 Low Tuxedo

Opinions? They seem okay, but the production dates have me a little suspicious

Thanks in advance

Look good to me, but I'll check the dates on mine when I get home from work for you to confirm.

The jumpman on these aren't like the recent concords and snakes. There isn't any space between the jumpman, p/l, and 23. Jumpman looks fine IMO. I think I have a pair that has close dates, I'll confirm when I get home. Hopefully someone else puts in their 2 pennies on this pair.

That Jumpman looks off and is touching the PL, dates do seem to be a little close.
I think the rep companies used the tuxedo's as the base to replicate for the concord and snakes. And maybe JB tried to screw them over by changing little details here and there haha idk but yeah these are legit. 

I think the rep companies used the tuxedo's as the base to replicate for the concord and snakes. And maybe JB tried to screw them over by changing little details here and there haha idk but yeah these are legit. 
Yeah they have seemed to be doing that with alot of the fakes modeling them after a legit pair from the previous year in a different colorway

Not sure if anyone still checks this, since its such an old shoe.. I know usually with most 11's things have to align on the third spacing, in which they do and is a little off though. As well in one shoe I have a production date of 01/16/13-04/02/13... First time I have ever seen or noticed this on a shoe, I mean it could be a careless mistake and didnt pass through QC properly. The other shoe says 01/16/13-03/27/13. Everything else seems to check out, carbon fiber looks good and everything else seems in tack. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom