Legit Check: 2011 Black Cement 3's

Those somewhat choppy tongues bother me, apparently there weren't any choppy release day pairs, they should be perfectly rounded like this:

Those somewhat choppy tongues bother me, apparently there weren't any choppy release day pairs, they should be perfectly rounded like this:
****.. Really?

Edit: I bought these off of eBay two days ago, and everything was cool until I realized that the seller shipped in a True Blue box. I was like - okay, maybe this is just a replacement box. But the thing that really got me was that the little Jordan 3 diagram insert thing was unfolded, and all the 3's that I've had have come folded. 

Last edited:
I know my 2006 White Flip 3's have a not so perfectly rounded tongue, but these new GM BC3's are pretty damn good besides the tongue.

Thanks fellas, will be sending these back. These GM's/fakes are getting scary good, and I've had a legit pair of these before.. :x

Do you have any Retro 3's on hand? In person it's much easier to tell, just compare the texture/material of the elephant print of a real pair to these. I do agree these are pretty damn well made besides those tongues.

The way I always can tell is by looking at the size tag on the tongue. The corners will have a small round indent sometimes from the heat press. Fake tags never have it as far as I have seen. Seems they are pressed on differently
View media item 987155

Last edited:
The way I always can tell is by looking at the size tag on the tongue. The corners will have a small round indent sometimes from the heat press. Fake tags never have it as far as I have seen. Seems they are pressed on differently
Good to know bro :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom