Legit Check 2011 Jordan True Blue 3's Please help!

can you get pictures of the tongues? they loo a bit choppy, and are you purchasing these from SoleSupremacy?

can you get pictures of the tongues? they loo a bit choppy, and are you purchasing these from SoleSupremacy?
No it's from ebay username solematedotws

The tongues look identical on both shoes to me but then again I don't know what I'm looking at lol. Are the widows peaks (pictured) normal?

they look good overall but those widowpeaks on the leather above toe box would irritate me

So the widows peaks above the toe box is fine? I always get skeptical when I see those. 

I'm gonna go with GM, the seller is very sketchy. Might of sold over 100 True Blues....only explanation for having so much of 1 sneaker from 2011 is Gm. 

Plus seller has almost a full size run lol

Last edited:
No these are GMs for sure. Tongues at first looked choppy then when you posted more pics you can see its a horrible stitching job that shouldn't look like that. Also that EP is off. Way to thick and perfect looking like the GMs

Thanks a lot guys. About to open/file a claim with PayPal right now. Smfh I know I should have done a Legit Check first before buying. I haven't been got with GMs since like 2005 so I'm pissed.

The game is ruthless...Don't give up on them True Blue III, you'll find them one day. Check NT gotta be a lot of people selling them. Plus next time do legit check before placing order. 

Cool and yes I will definitely do a LC first the next time. Yea I know the game is real. So many scammers out there. I appreciate all the help and input though.

Is no one phased by the eprint? It's super thick and the same way through the whole shoe.

No these are GMs for sure. Tongues at first looked choppy then when you posted more pics you can see its a horrible stitching job that shouldn't look like that. Also that EP is off. Way to thick and perfect looking like the GMs

Is no one phased by the eprint? It's super thick and the same way through the whole shoe.
I did lol. First thing that popped out at me

Already shipped and on the way back to the seller for a full refund. The seller didn't want me to file a claim so the seller is being very cooperative.

Did you end up requesting a refund?

I also purchased the same shoe from the same seller in 2014 and now I found out the pair he sold me is fake.

I cannot claim him since it's been almost 2 years, but I reached him on Ebay message and try to get my money back.

Did you end up requesting a refund?
I also purchased the same shoe from the same seller in 2014 and now I found out the pair he sold me is fake.
I cannot claim him since it's been almost 2 years, but I reached him on Ebay message and try to get my money back.
lol how? from the kindness of his heart? a lil late man

Back
Top Bottom