Legit Check 2013 Bred 1s

I've post it on many places to get it legit checked and I'm getting mixed reviews. Please legit check these 1s thanks in advance. 

yea...the bottoms look like the the above pictured ones... I can't believe how good everything else is. The nike air tag, swoosh, the glass figure back (kinda)... I have no idea how I will get my money back it's been a while since i bought these on ebay...

Did you use PayPal? If you did, you have 180 days to file a claim

Last edited:
yes i paid through ebay with paypal. Should I go to paypal and do it? Because I went to ebay to see but it says "you're out side of the seller's return window and your purchase is not eligible for ebay money back guarantee. You can still send a return request to your seller and see if they can help". 

The first pair I got was a super perfect pair, the only difference was the pebble/triangle. Niketalk guys pointed it out. Whew! Got my money back after a week

PayPal sides with the buyer most of the time. Contact PayPal first, I called their customer service

Alright I'm trying to go through paypal now and I've contacted the seller on ebay. Hopefully I can get my money back. Thanks for telling me all these information. It's my first time getting a fake. Do you think I should request the refund amount to have addition of shipping back? Does paypal make the buyer pay for shipping it back? 

Contact seller first, if he doesn't respond then contact PayPal customer service

Here are more pics. I just can't believe these are fakes with how close they are. The only flaw is the bottom with pebbles. If they don't have the triangles, are they 100% fakes?

zoom out a little bit on the outsole. they don't look like the fake pair above to me. you can sort of see the little ridge on each of the little pebble unlike the fake pair's sole above. leaning towards legit here.

Last edited:
i have zoomed out pics of the outsole in the original post. But how can these be real with fake outsoles? I don't get it. 

That's exactly what I had before... Everything checked out except the sole

I can take a picture of their ones I own, all of them have triangles
those are not even close. everything checks out? look at the stupid looking bump on the heel.

the one he posted are i believe legit.

Last edited:
But how could mine be real with fake soles? Everywhere i go people are saying legit but it has fake soles so im just so confused.

View media item 1841973View media item 1841974View media item 1841975View media item 1841976View media item 1841977View media item 1841978View media item 1841979View media item 1841980View media item 1841981View media item 1841982View media item 1841983View media item 1841985View media item 1841987View media item 1841990View media item 1841992View media item 1841994View media item 1841995View media item 1841996View media item 1841997View media item 1841998View media item 1841999

here are more pics. One flaw is that the left heal back tab is placed in the side instead of the middle. but it could be factory flaw. Another flaw is that
the size tag inside the top part is stiched in weirdly and not straight. Another thing is that the height of the shoes is smaller compared to my other authentic 1s. if that helps. I posted on other website and they think they are legit

I'm sticking with they're not legit. The air holes on the left shoe are larger than the ones on the right shoe. That happens on legit pairs sometimes, but it's not as noticeable and it's not very common.

Back
Top Bottom