Legit check 2013 Bred

Production date says
Started on 7/10/13
Ended on 10/14/13

I have 2 other pairs and I wanna say these are legit but need more opinion.

What makes u think they're fake? Is the lace bag bigger? Is the lace bag hole smaller? Are the extra laces tied differently? And by the way, you don't need more than 2 pairs. Wear one and stash the other one. How many do you need? unreal

No I just wanna make sure lol I think they're real I just want more opinions

And 2 pairs are to keep 1 pair is to trade for royals

Ic, makes sense. Post the picture of the circled R on the box. And also the lacebag hole. On fakes that hold is super tiny compared to real ones.

Very legit.

deejaydesu deejaydesu He can have as many pairs as he wants. These are classics and I would want three pair too. I got three pairs of royals and shadows and I plan on wearing all of them over the next 10 years.

Oh.. I repped you guys. I thought in these forums, a rep means thanks lol

My bad yo

Thank you everybody! Sorry about that!

Looks legit to me bro ...is it true that legit pairs have a stamp on the on the top lid of the box ?

Looks legit to me bro ...is it true that legit pairs have a stamp on the on the top lid of the box ?
Not necessarily. The stamp is from retailers(not JB or Nike) and I think it's just to keep track of their inventory. Anyone can pretty much put a similar stamp on a box, so I wouldn't use that as the only indicator if your shoes are real or not. I've also bought plenty of shoes from FTL,etc. that didn't have stamps, so the stamp pretty much means nothing to me personally.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. The stamp is from retailers(not JB or Nike) and I think it's just to keep track of their inventory. Anyone can pretty much put a similar stamp on a box, so I wouldn't use that as the only indicator if your shoes are real or not. I've also bought plenty of shoes from FTL,etc. that didn't have stamps, so the stamp pretty much means nothing to me personally.
Thanks for the info very helpful ....they're are so many fakes out there and its getting harder to tell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom