Legit Check: 2013 He He Got XIII

I just copped these He Got Games broke em out and UnDS'd them

I had the OG in 98, and the CDP 13s in 08, and I noticed with this pair, the side of the shoe, the white leather looks so bad in terms of quality, looks like Paper

The hologram looks on point, sole does too, tumbled leather on the toe box, to me it looked legit as hell,  but Now that I focus on the Side leather, the white part, it looks funny to me..... 

are these fake?  or are they Legit, its just JB is releasing horible quality 13s

Where I am pointing to,  the white leather looks like Paper almost...... other than that, they shoes look hella legit.........   Fakes?  or just poor JB Quality

These are legit. Look just like my RD pair. Carbon fiber on the bottom is textured. Also the indents on the leather on the sides are deep on fakes they are not as deep sometimes not even indented. Tongues look good hologram looks good. Correct laces. And also the box has a champs store sticker on it.

I
These are legit. Look just like my RD pair. Carbon fiber on the bottom is textured. Also the indents on the leather on the sides are deep on fakes they are not as deep sometimes not even indented. Tongues look good hologram looks good. Correct laces. And also the box has a champs store sticker on it.

I live in Toronto, Canada and I wasn't sure what that sticker was. Here I think it actually says Champs Sports, however I could be mistaken. I didn't know what was a champs sticker

Cool, thanks alot guys!!

Also the back Jordan tag by the toe box should say "XIII" in dark grey
both shoes have them
grin.gif

I

I live in Toronto, Canada and I wasn't sure what that sticker was. Here I think it actually says Champs Sports, however I could be mistaken. I didn't know what was a champs sticker

Cool, thanks alot guys!!

Your good to go man they are def legit. And also yea it's a champs sports store sticker on the box just abbreviated chm

Back
Top Bottom