Legit Check: 2013 Jordan 1 Royal MULTIPLE DETAILED PICS

So I basically got these Royal 1's from a local seller. EXCELLENT GUY! If the shoes are fake, I 1000000% believe he didn't know before selling them to me. He said he got them from some guy who was in the army and that guy got them from Germany.

So, I actually have a legit pair, same size. These pics are of my new pair. I did NOT include pics of my original pair. My suspicion arose simply because this pair slightly differs from my pair. I've been collecting for a long time so I'm well aware of Nike and their TERRIBLE quality at times. My Shattered Backboards that I bought from the store myself, right and left shoe are night and day. Once has tumbled leather, one doesn't. Crazy thing with these Royals is that one shoe seems real, one seems questionable lol. Please, if you guys have any questions or want more detailed pics, feel free to ask.

^Look at the Nike signs and the design behind the Nike sign...

^The stars are slightly different on each shoe at the toe.

^A little rough around the back of the Swoosh...

^Holes on the toes are different sizes.

^These are different
indifferent.gif
. Look at the circle thing at the top. Different sizes...

^Again, a lil' rough around the edges...

^German receipts that came with the shoes...

^9/13 production date. My authentic pair, 9/12.

^Right shoe looks a lil' rough...

^Again with the different size holes...

Looks ok to me, maybe you got a mixed pair or something. Take a clear close up of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box.

These looks good to me. Would be shocked if they are fake. I think you're good fam but definitely post a pic of the [emoji]174[/emoji] on the top of the box to be 1000%.

I need help! Bought a pair of Jordan 11 Gammas for 300 on eBay they look good. They feel good, they smell good, but I have a feeling I have bought fakes. Brand new to this site, please help.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Either will work buddy...Basically just need a clear enough image to compare the font of the [emoji]174[/emoji]..Fakes will sometimes be different with sharp edges..The correct font is like the image I've supplied. As long as yours matches, all is well.

Back
Top Bottom