Legit check 2016 white cement 4 please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought of ebay from a seller with postive feedback. Just skeptical no receipt with them.just worried paid alot and being a father of 4 I don't get to buy things like this very often.kind of a blue tint on inside materal.any help would be greatly appreciated! !thanks so much! !
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Where did the seller purchased them, and what's his reason why there's no receipt?

I notice there's 7 dots and 8 dots just like a recent member that also had size 9.5 which his pair was in question. For 9.5 there should only be 8 dots on all 4 tabs.

Can u take a better shot of the back heel like this.
View media item 1941847View media item 1941875

Last edited:
Where did the seller purchased them, and what's his reason why there's no receipt?

I notice there's 7 dots and 8 dots just like a recent member that also had size 9.5 which his pair was in question. For 9.5 there should only be 8 dots on all 4 tabs.

Can u take a better shot of the back heel like this.
+1

well said

Yeah that's why i posted that one with the tabs.the one side on the one shoe only has 7 dots. He says he didn't have a receipt he claims he's a retailer. All his feedback is positive. His name on ebay is the shoe man 88.here's the pics.thanks sooo much for the help bro!

As far as trying to pick up tells as to why these are fake, very difficult. Imo fakes are getting on point, especially with these wc4's.

I do believe you're pair are fake. If the seller claims he is a retailer that would mean he's getting fsr directly from Nike, which is bs. The seller has 1 negative feedback which the buyer is stating "seller sold him fakes". Send them back bro, seller is suspect.

Thanks so much bro.I was worried about that. I really appreciate you helping on this

The dot theory we already debunked with someone's JORDAN 4 toro bravos. Numerous members with different real Jordan 4s showed how some had 8 dots and some had 7. It varied between shoes. I think you may have returned an actual legit pair. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom