Legit Check 7's

Joined Feb 22, 2009
oh god, we got people asking legit checks on a fake looking team shoe that resembles a real jordan in an atrocious coloway

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by DrJayIV

oh god, we got people asking legit checks on a fake looking team shoe that resembles a real jordan in an atrocious coloway

newbies

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by foamguy

he's just learning

he better learn quick before someone rips him off
that happened to me when I just started learning my team J's from OG's and Retros

Joined Jul 7, 2008
Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by foamguy

he's just learning

that happened to me when I just started learning my team J's from OG's and Retros
I hope ur not done learning, u thought og bred 1's werent supposed to have a white insole.

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

babyJs23 wrote:
[hr][/hr]

foamguy wrote:
[hr][/hr]
he's just learning

that happened to me when I just
started learning my team J's from OG's and Retros

I hope ur not done learning, u thought og bred 1's werent supposed to have a white insole.

I wasn't talking about it being white genius, I was talking about how it isn't the right size insole. if you look harder it has quite a bit of space. Ihave the same exact OG 1's and it does not have spacing.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now