Legit Check : Air Jordan 1 Fragments

Looks fake to me. I'm always second guessing when there's no MSRP on the box.

Last edited:
I was looking at those on eBay. I wouldn't mess with them. Big red flag is the dude only asking for $750 shipped and nobody has bit yet. He also has zero feedback. Plus the UPC number on the box label is different than all the legit pairs I've seen label. But hey, you never know.....

Last edited:
Just call corperate customer care. Ask give them store number and reciept number. if these things are missing it is fake receipt, which means shoes probably fake also. You could take reciept to any foot action and they can verify purchase simply by scanning it. If the transcation is legit it will show those shoes.

Ask him for pic of reciept cand call foot action customer care. it is that simple. tell them your thinking about exchanging shoe for diffrent size and you want to verify reciept is legit.

The shoes are fake..You dont get legit Frags for $750 man..These are $150 fakes an dude is trying to cash in $600 on you..Price is too low, shoes are sloppy, box label is terrible and logos are off etc..

Calling costumer care/ the store etc. is USUALLY just a big waste of time..The receipt is probably a copy of a legit receipt..If it is it will scan. Think about it like this..I buy 1 legit pair with receipt..Copy receipt 100 times for my 100 pairs of fake shoes..You buy my fake shoes with receipt and call store to verify..They say, yes we sold them..3 days later another one calls, yes we sold them, 3 days later....You see where im going..

These guys know what you guys want to see..You want a receipt, now fakes come with receipts, you want box stickers, we got that.. easy peasy..YOU MUST KNOW THE SHOES and what legit pairs fetch..NO ONE is leaving $250+ on the table these days..Would you? Just remember paperwork etc. can EASILY be replicated guys..Your receipt can check out, and your shoes can still be 100% fakes.

Last edited:
That is true, but footlocker and foot action in store receipts are very hard to fake. Online ones are easy, but not in-store.

This just one way. I think they are fake also because I dont see suggested retail or retail torn off.

That is true, but footlocker and foot action in store receipts are very hard to fake. Online ones are easy, but not in-store.

This just one way. I think they are fake also because I dont see suggested retail or retail torn off.
Not as hard as you may think..All you need are the receipt printers and a little time to get the header right to make them..However im speaking of COPIES of an actual legit receipt.This is one step further, than the blatant fake looking online receipts going around now...Ive personally seen 100s of fake shoes with legit looking FTL, EAS, AND CHP in store receipts. Just PLEASE for your own sakes, dont let a receipt or box sticker etc seal a deal.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, fellas! Reps all around. I guess the hunt still continues for legit Frags. I'm gonna pass on these.

stay away from this one, no msrp label on box

if seller got them from flt 23 in nyc, there should be a $185.00 price tag

flt 23 nyc did release frags 1s 

stay away from this one, no msrp label on box

if seller got them from flt 23 in nyc, there should be a $185.00 price tag

flt 23 nyc did release frags 1s 

The pictures show a Footaction receipt. I don't know if they released at Footaction.

If you search Footaction's twitter account, they state that they released only at Flight 23  Footaction locations.

If prices are too good to be true, chances are that it is. Another thing that some people comment about the fake/rep fragments is that the fragment logo is embossed really really deep. As for the MSRP, depending on the country the seller bought them, not all countries have the MSRP.

@LiLcHiCo4LiFe  get some tagged pics. But $750 for a size 10 is not very realistic in the current market. 

Footaction Flight23 stores did have Fragments. I have a pair from there. 

Back
Top Bottom