Legit Check Air Jordan 6 2014 Black Infrared

Need your guys opinions on these. Bought these from an Ebay Seller who also claimed they're 100% Authentic. Looks fake to me once on hand.

Both L&R 05/14/14 - 06/03/14

Talked to Nike earlier, they apparently don't do authorizations. Hope you guys can help. 

dude these pix.. Go outside, snap decent leveled pix, all angles. Be sure to include a good 3M shot and box stamp shot as well.

Last edited:
First of all thanks for the reply!

dude these pix.. Go outside, snap decent leveled pix, all angles. Be sure to include a good 3M shot and box stamp shot as well.

View media item 1714085View media item 1714086View media item 1714087View media item 1714088View media item 1714089View media item 1714090View media item 1714091View media item 1714092View media item 1714093View media item 1714095View media item 1714096View media item 1714108View media item 1714109View media item 1714110
Missing both stamps on soles, both left and right shoe.

Stamp also missing from box.

The Jump Man on the on both tongues is also has stick arms.

Yeah man, these are definitely fakes.. No stamps, general shape is off a bit, logos are off as you've stated, 3M is weak, ankle and side panel perforations are small. Refund city.

that 3M should POP like this.

these are like your pair in question.

Last edited:
Thanks man for the immediate response. Helps a lot that you even posted how they're supposed to look. Is it possible anyone else would add to that these are fake?

+Rep

Last edited:
If anyone wants to know what happened.

Apparently EBay and PayPal want me to return these to the fraudulent seller and pay for shipping. Without even checking up that I have substantial evidence that these are fake. Smh.. Thought their policies are to trash unauthorized / counterfeits then get a refund.

Might as well trash these kicks w/o refund.. no point in promoting future scams from this dude and I'll take the financial loss knowing some other person might have to go through all this bs.

If anyone actually cares to hear the BS I went through and convos I had with this seller and other representatives, I don't mind sharing a story time lol. Might as well share a beefy story that could possibly save anyone from screwing up with a purchase like me.

Last edited:
Send the seller a message that if he pays return shipping you will not leave negative feedback on his page

then when you get the refund leave negative feedback and expose him
laugh.gif

It's PayPals claim now, before it was EBay. It's all good though, left a neg on his profile.

Back
Top Bottom