Legit Check Air Jordan Steel X

hi, wonder if this pair of jordan x steel is legit.. back of the right shoe is slightly smooth (not pebbled).. and the front of left shoe is not pebbled as well. But I bought them from Nike Store.

p.s i dont know how to rotate the picture here - at least for the last pic :smile:

bro you bought them at NIKE STORE and your askin if they are legit? hhahahaha, yes its legit. Its just not a perfect A+++ pair outta the batch is all.. QC aint what it used to be.

hi, wonder if this pair of jordan x steel is legit.. back of the right shoe is slightly smooth (not pebbled).. and the front of left shoe is not pebbled as well. But I bought them from Nike Store.

p.s i dont know how to rotate the picture here - at least for the last pic :smile:
what makes you think the NIKE store sells fakes? come on son

View media item 638576

View media item 638577

View media item 638579

View media item 638581
View media item 638596
what makes you think the NIKE store sells fakes? come on son

This is gettin outta hand :smh:

Back
Top Bottom