legit check air jordon 4 DB , Is it legit?

I saw it at the kixify.com,but I dont know if it is legit or not 

Last edited:
yes,I agree you say  ,do you have any legit sneaker website to command?: )  my size is us9 but i dont know why us9 brand new jordan shoes is too difficult to find: ( ,espically  aj4

Only place i order from online is Flightclub.com but there are other places but Flightclub.com has the biggest selection by far and theyre always 100% legit. They are prob the most reputable place to go besides the retailers.

Last edited:
yes,I know that web site ,it is famous: )  but price is a little bit high

yes,I know that web site ,it is famous: )  but price is a little bit high
On limted releases sometimes they are compared to other resellers but thats just cause they know they can get it and they got the best rep. But on regular releases u can find better deals on there than on EBay alot of times. So don't always be so soon to write them off. Its also always a better investment IMO to spend a little extra $ to know kicks are gonna be 100% legit before u even get them. Peace of mind is priceless.

Last edited:
really?@Biiggtone    I live in Asia so I dont have chance to go  to their store

Last edited:
On limted releases sometimes they are compared to other resellers but thats just cause they know they can get it and they got the best rep. But on regular releases u can find better deals on there than on EBay alot of times. So don't always be so soon to write them off. Its also always a better investment IMO to spend a little extra $ to know kicks are gonna be 100% legit before u even get them. Peace of mind is priceless.
You got great point : )   I think i will buy some shoes from there^ ^

Yeah those DB's look off and yes solesupremacy is 100% legit. They are owned by knowledgable sneaker heads that also do legit checks at their store. 

Yeah those DB's look off and yes solesupremacy is 100% legit. They are owned by knowledgable sneaker heads that also do legit checks at their store
   thanks for your reply^ ^  but I saw another writing says their web site did not update immediately, so maybe i order the sneaker on their web site and dont have any shoes at finall ,  Is it true??

Back
Top Bottom