LEGIT CHECK - Air Max 1 Parra Sz. US 10

Hi Nter's,

Could you please let me know if these Air Max 1 Parra in a size US 10 are legit? Thank you in advance,

33kzqf9.jpg

2qjhms2.jpg

2u5ddh0.jpg

2jcsl6r.jpg

e7jrjb.jpg

2gxh82q.jpg

24wdn5f.jpg

a2geq9.jpg

5luex1.jpg

21d0dhl.jpg

2v9t2z5.jpg

URL]]

Last edited:
hello

Honestly, I do not think it is authentic/legit, for me they are fake... sorry but nike air branding in the heel (swoosh is crazy), interior face of the mudguard, materials, insole, etc etc...

oulalala (no doubt for me)
upload_2018-10-28_12-39-13.jpeg

is it you who made the laces like that? with first inside? it's not common

they come from where? how many cost?

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies.

FrenchSneakerAdd FrenchSneakerAdd : I laced the shoes that way. I gave the shoes a once-over wash, then threw everything in the washing machine. I got them used for EUR 180 off eBay from a local seller (in Germany). I see what you mean with the heel. Do you have a pair with which I can compare?

Thanks. I'm working on getting a partial refund from the seller. Here's the dilemna: I'd rather keep the shoes, wear them and be honest with whomever ask me if they're fake than send them back to the seller. The futher (re)sale of this pair of fake Air Max 1 Parra ends with me and they won't go back on eBay. I'll take one for the sneaker community.

Bro send them joints back and get your money lol someone from the " sneaker community " probably sold you those

Update: the seller refunded me EUR 85.

_poohdaddy: I could send them back to the seller, but then he could easily try to sell them again to the next unsuspecting buyer. I'll keep them now (for under EUR 100), and make sure no one gets fleeced by this guy with these shoes.

What i found interesting, not being an owner of them, is that they use the other style code on the tags. Never seen that on an am before. And while i was checking them i see thats what they did for legit pairs.

After looking at the insoles and comparing them with others shown in the YouTube videos, they are definitely cut differently. The sun is higher and partially in view.

Any other comments - especially from any NTers who own a legit US size 10 - are greatly appreciated.

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom