Legit Check Air Yeezy Zen (detailed pics inside)

^ Thanks. But can someone give me a more solid response? Preferably someone that has a pair to compare. I know in my heart that these are fake and the seller is playing stupid.

^ Thanks. But can someone give me a more solid response? Preferably someone that has a pair to compare. I know in my heart that these are fake and the seller is playing stupid.

if theyre fake theyre the best fakes ive ever seen and I'd like to know where to get a pair... the best fakes ive seen you can still tell theyre fake by the upper around the ankle but these are spot on there... and the size tag is where it should be.. i see no obvious fault

if theyre fake theyre the best fakes ive ever seen and I'd like to know where to get a pair... the best fakes ive seen you can still tell theyre fake by the upper around the ankle but these are spot on there... and the size tag is where it should be.. i see no obvious fault

They're super fake. Easiest way to tell? Look at the swoosh on it.

It should look like these:

nike-air-yeezy-light-zen-grey-light-charcoal-urban-1.jpg

They're super fake. Easiest way to tell? Look at the swoosh on it.

It should look like these:

nike-air-yeezy-light-zen-grey-light-charcoal-urban-1.jpg

legit dude, *thumbs up*.. biggest problem areas are the check and toebox, ur check is good.. its not just stiched on and ur toe box isnt square, i like to say it looks like a nose of a plane.. the material has the y pattern and it isnt too thick or uneven. The back tag should look uneven, almost like its tracing the word "yeezy" If they glow ur all set man

legit dude, *thumbs up*.. biggest problem areas are the check and toebox, ur check is good.. its not just stiched on and ur toe box isnt square, i like to say it looks like a nose of a plane.. the material has the y pattern and it isnt too thick or uneven. The back tag should look uneven, almost like its tracing the word "yeezy" If they glow ur all set man

damn bro you paid a lil too much $500 for those used joints lol i paid $500 for my DS zens..but hi at least they real and u aint get scammed 

damn bro you paid a lil too much $500 for those used joints lol i paid $500 for my DS zens..but hi at least they real and u aint get scammed 

Back
Top Bottom