LEGIT check AJ 11 concords 2011

The only thing questionable is the dates on the UPC...normally there is a 2 month gap between the dates but I'm not 100% sure, cus my breds have that same 1 month production tag and they were from finishline. Everything else is definitely on point. Nice pick up

The color difference between the tongue and upper is prolly due to yellowing beginning to set in as well (usually is the first thing to yellow with JB quality as of now lol)

The only thing questionable is the dates on the UPC...normally there is a 2 month gap between the dates but I'm not 100% sure, cus my breds have that same 1 month production tag and they were from finishline. Everything else is definitely on point. Nice pick up
thanks for the info sir! :smile: but it has 2 months gap. its 7/12 and 9/27 ayt?

The color difference between the tongue and upper is prolly due to yellowing beginning to set in as well (usually is the first thing to yellow with JB quality as of now lol)
so you mean to say its normal that the the upper will become more yellow than the tongue?

thanks ajkickz! you think the yellowing of the soles are important?
Negative.Some people really take good care of the shoe but some don't.And it depends on the location--some place is dry while some place is humid.It all accounts.

thanks for the info sir! :smile: but it has 2 months gap. its 7/12 and 9/27 ayt?
Please forget about the dates....see people lining up get the concords and breds right after they paid and they checked the tag and got he one with interval like just 3 weeks or a month...

They are legit

op do not worry about the yellowing or lack there of. the shoes are legit and that is all you need to know.

People claim that if they are not turning yellow the have to be grey markets but if you live in a place with little to no humidity then there is no water in the air wich turns them yellow after time.

Also the grey market shoes that are out now will turn yellow in time then these Grey haters will not know how to spot them. 

They are legit
op do not worry about the yellowing or lack there of. the shoes are legit and that is all you need to know.

People claim that if they are not turning yellow the have to be grey markets but if you live in a place with little to no humidity then there is no water in the air wich turns them yellow after time.

Also the grey market shoes that are out now will turn yellow in time then these Grey haters will not know how to spot them. 

Ageed.

They are legit

same here

Back
Top Bottom