Legit Check: AJ3 WC 88

Fellas, would appreciate some help with a legit check on these Air Jordan 3 WC 88s.   Got these for $330 shipped based on some initial pics and my assessment of the seller.  Seller claimed to be have been bought on Feb 6 release day from Eastbay and was able to provide the email confirmation with his personal info crossed out, but he lost the elephant print tissue paper.  I reviewed some other threads for this shoe and my pair seems to check out based on what I could see, but would like run it through some experienced NTer eyes to be sure.  Thanks!

@Motivated-Minds  Your "no hesitation 1000% legit" is making me feel pretty good right now.  Thanks & Repped. I'll hold for any dissenting views or other guys wanting to make me feel even warmer and fuzzier inside.

Appreciate the help guys, all repped! Hope the pics will be useful for others to compare in the future.

Appreciate the help guys, all repped! Hope the pics will be useful for others to compare in the future.
probably the best pictures taken of 88's so far to tell legit or not without requesting more. props to OP and congrats on your legit pair

probably the best pictures taken of 88's so far to tell legit or not without requesting more. props to OP and congrats on your legit pair
I second that..I wish everyone took a little time to take pics like these..

Some of these knuckleheads will post pix in the dark of Saran wrapped kicks wanting a LC..ASAP none the less..lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom