Legit check AJ4 Breds

Thanks for the prompt reply dondunkin. Reason I'm asking is because this seller actually gets in advance all of the unreleased shoes.

He already has the AJ1 Breds and also had the 3Lab5, AJ5 DB way ahead of release date. His reason - family owns the AJ manufacturing business.

What you think?

Thanks for the prompt reply dondunkin. Reason I'm asking is because this seller actually gets in advance all of the unreleased shoes.

He already has the AJ1 Breds and also had the 3Lab5, AJ5 DB way ahead of release date. His reason - family owns the AJ manufacturing business.

What you think?
You mean the GM manufacturing business..I cant give you 100% answer from these pix but i think you already know the answer here bro. Get a shot of the plastic in the box and some better shots of the shoes before proceeding, like side shots and a shot of the insole.. Better safe than sorry.. Im thinking there is no size tag on the insole and the box plastic is prob thin and seethroughish, and your prob getting a price you cant refuse right?.. I could be wrong, but IMO these are suspect fam... From these pix, I dont like the toe boxs or the height and the way the tongues sit but we all know JB QC aint what it used to be.. 

This may help in comparison. Of course your pair in question looks much better than the fakes he has but it should have info you can use like tongue heights and toe box shape etc.

What you think?
WTF are you serious bro

WTF are you serious bro
Hey bcdagr8, if you'r referring to the unreleased shoes yeah. He even has pictures to show for it, it looks good and the prices are quite expensive BUT I'm still very skeptical. To my knowledge he takes bulk orders and orders them all in one shot for the week/month etc. It seems to me like that he has a deal with those China/HK sites that if you order in bulk you get discounts...

You mean the GM manufacturing business..I cant give you 100% answer from these pix but i think you already know the answer here bro. Get a shot of the plastic in the box and some better shots of the shoes before proceeding, like side shots and a shot of the insole.. Better safe than sorry.. Im thinking there is no size tag on the insole and the box plastic is prob thin and seethroughish, and your prob getting a price you cant refuse right?.. I could be wrong, but IMO these are suspect fam... From these pix, I dont like the toe boxs or the height and the way the tongues sit but we all know JB QC aint what it used to be.. 

This may help in comparison. Of course your pair in question looks much better than the fakes he has but it should have info you can use like tongue heights and toe box shape etc.

Thanks for the detailed info Timmy. Btw what is GM actually? From my understanding it is unauthorized releases- does that mean these are pairs with defects and did not go through the Quality Inspection line and just got distributed into the market?

To answer ur Q he has priced this pair a lil bit high for me. Its $280 but I think I can get it down to $260. Regardless of which I think it's better that I sit this one out to be safe! Its $200++ that I'm risking, could have spent those money on fine-dining lol.

Hey bcdagr8, if you'r referring to the unreleased shoes yeah. He even has pictures to show for it, it looks good and the prices are quite expensive BUT I'm still very skeptical. To my knowledge he takes bulk orders and orders them all in one shot for the week/month etc. It seems to me like that he has a deal with those China/HK sites that if you order in bulk you get discounts...

Thanks for the detailed info Timmy. Btw what is GM actually? From my understanding it is unauthorized releases- does that mean these are pairs with defects and did not go through the Quality Inspection line and just got distributed into the market?

To answer ur Q he has priced this pair a lil bit high for me. Its $280 but I think I can get it down to $260. Regardless of which I think it's better that I sit this one out to be safe! Its $200++ that I'm risking, could have spent those money on fine-dining lol.
There is a GM thread up top under the rules when you get in the LC section.. check this out too, the kids kinda corny but he hits a few good points in this piece..listen carefully.. 

In my personal opinion GMs are just VERY good replicas..However to others they are the best things since sliced bread.. I will leave it to you to make your own decision. PM me if you wish to discuss it more.

Back
Top Bottom