Legit check and price check 01 bred 1's

They're 100% legit if that helps, not sure how much they go for these days though.

Thank you, I just have some people telling me they're fake, but I'm guessing it's because of the size, the shape looks kind of off. Some are saying the toe box has a widow peak and that they're fake. The little triangle on the black on the toe box, but I see a lot of legit 01 pairs with the same thing . View media item 705531

Definitely legit from what I can see.. Not sure how much you can get for a size 15 though. 

Definitely legit from what I can see.. Not sure how much you can get for a size 15 though. 

Yeah I'm having a tough time pricing them. Don't have the box, but do have the hang tag, and they are DS. These 2013 bred 1's are going for up to 400 on the high side. I really don't know what to put these at...

Thank you, I just have some people telling me they're fake, but I'm guessing it's because of the size, the shape looks kind of off. Some are saying the toe box has a widow peak and that they're fake. The little triangle on the black on the toe box, but I see a lot of legit 01 pairs with the same thing .
There's no widows peak in that picture

There's no widows peak in that picture

I'm not sure if I can see it either lol. You get people that just like to say fake sometimes, and then give invalid reasons why. I don't have a close up on my phone, but will post one later today, after I get home from work. I say they're legit too. But I'm not 100% positive.

they are Legit.. But a 15, without the box etc.....hmmmm gonna be a hard sale.. Id say about $350ish +/- a buck or 2...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom