Legit Check BRED 1 2013 please ( JULY 31,2014) - AJ

The "Nike Air" on tongue looks on point (correct font) and the box tag looks correct with the perforated retail price and retail store sticker. The shape of the shoes doesn't look off. I say they are legit.

THANK YOU, i also got them Legit Checked at a local shop (SOLE SUPREMACY) they said they were Legit. I just wanted another source to prove they're legit incase i were to let go of these.

[ATTACHMENT=7554]photo2-2.JPG (1,542k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=7553]photo1-4.JPG (1,738k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

THANK YOU, i also got them Legit Checked at a local shop (SOLE SUPREMACY) they said they were Legit. I just wanted another source to prove they're legit incase i were to let go of these.

If Sole Supremacy confirmed it, you are good to go fam!!! I deal with them pretty often myself.

Yessir and yeah I'm the same. I try to go there once a week if I'm free. But yeah i just wanted this proof because sole supremacy doesn't give you anything saying the legit checked it, they just check the shoe and tell you. Thats why i brought it to NT. I appreciate it broth

Yessir and yeah I'm the same. I try to go there once a week if I'm free. But yeah i just wanted this proof because sole supremacy doesn't give you anything saying the legit checked it, they just check the shoe and tell you. Thats why i brought it to NT. I appreciate it broth

Anytime bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom