Legit Check Concord 11s

don't usually buy shoes online through paypal so Im a paranoid buyer. Legit Check on these Concords. thank you.

148lyds.jpg

1627l3t.jpg

13zzibt.jpg

34eu5bk.jpg

f0owmr.jpg

They look frighteningly close to the authentics, in some cases only way to tell is a side by side comparison.  A quick ref tho these soles are sad to say too Icey.  Unless this seller has figured out a way to store them preventing any yellowing @ all, which is a strong no.  Even DS pairs that are from RD or even restocks should still have slight yellowing around the traction pods.  The Shoe tree insert looks too purple it should be more a "concord"  blueish purple.  All this is IMO of course, except for the soles.  They never lie....

Last edited:
I was doing some research last night on taoboa. disappointed in myself kuz I already purchased them at a high price too :/ I was told they were 100% authentic.. As soon as they come in ill post more detailed piks and pretty sure I'm going to make a PayPal claim to get my money back of they do turn out to be fakes.

Definitly not fake as you can tell by the carbon fiber, 3rd spacing, etc...but possibly as said above grey market pairs/early releases from taobao.

Just means they are unauthorized pairs. It sounds weird but sometimes you can tell by the smell.

well I'm hoping everything checks out legit.. so if I payed $289 shipped is that too much for DS pair?? hoping that they are legit since I've read that taoboa does carry legit pairs but also have very high grade fakes.

Just means they are unauthorized pairs. It sounds weird but sometimes you can tell by the smell.
It's true, fake, unauthorized pairs will usually stink of glue/chemicals used to make the sneaker. And 289.00 for a DS pair depending on size sounds very low sad to say. To me, for that price, it would raise a flag immediately.

They look pretty good but like prft said those soles are suspiciously icy. There are some pretty good fake concords out there so I'm always a little skeptical with the smallest things

I need some responses ASAP please. THANK YOU!!!! Here are the piks of the shoes that I just received..they have a blueish tint to them but cant really tell in the pictures. They also have a strong scent at the bottom of the shoes. Insides smells normal. Also on the shoes (soles) and on the carbon paper I saw there was purple (concord) residue, any ideas on how that happened?? If you need any more specific pics please let me know and ill be sure to post them as soon as possible.

t80kfl.jpg

4i0ir.jpg

2eph4ys.jpg

106yer8.jpg

22xc7n.jpg

azhvna.jpg

105nl8i.jpg

b9eli1.jpg

34pkuhg.jpg

2ngubo7.jpg

2a53dj.jpg

ip47ps.jpg

2yuyiow.jpg

2dmfv5e.jpg

200xmpe.jpg

20iasle.jpg

1pytef.jpg

333aa0k.jpg

rmo2g5.jpg

33pdjix.jpg

14cwro7.jpg

16k1e35.jpg

346tgyb.jpg

1rrex0.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing in those photos that show me that these aren't authentic. I would consider myself an expert on here. Everything checks out so I would give them a thumbs up as a legit pair.

There's nothing in those photos that show me that these aren't authentic. I would consider myself an expert on here. Everything checks out so I would give them a thumbs up as a legit pair.
I'd say I agree with this statement. Those shoes are legit.

They look legit to me. The pairs are not entirely icy and have slight yellow around the correct areas for their age. Ghost pairs and pairs from taobo have clear icy icy blue soles.

I have seen taoboa pairs that have yellowing around the pods and aren't that icy blue looking. As I stated before in the pictures you can't really tell but in person they do have a slightly blueish look to the soles. they have a strong scent at the soles too.

how do I post pictures in these forums that actually show up on the forum and not a link to the picture??

Back
Top Bottom