Legit Check - Concord 11s

Pretty sure these are 100% fake. 23s are stretched and appear to be too different sizes. Jumpman looks off. Wait on more opinions

Hard to tell here. The right shoe looks legit, while the 23 on the left one looks too big. Could be the angle thought. Any more pics?

Yellowing is minimal, though it's there. It should be more pronounced by now.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure these are legit. 

sole yellowing looks legit as well. we never know what condition makes them go faster or slower, but these with blue tint instead of clear like most fakes we've seen. 

as far as why one 23 looks weird. it is JB quality we're talking about here. not surprising. 

This is a tough call. I want to say legit, but the left shoe's '23' looks like the ones they used on the Gamma 11's last year.

Mine kinda looks like that too tho.
ohwell.gif
no yours are ok

im gonna go with legit on these. even though i believe they are legit and that the 23s are because of JB quality, i would pass up on these. you can find another legit pair just keep looking

23 are occasional imperfect. imperfect 23 does not make them automatically fake.

these are 100% authentic.
good PL cut at the heels
yellowing around pods
shape is good

They look legit and I've got to say they're in very very good condition, very light yellowing.

Thanks everyone for your opinions and responses back. I too agree and say the 23 were a bit off, but I own 2 pairs of each 11s and the 23s are hit or miss on some.
All the other ones I bought were from retailers, these just happen I had no choice to pick up second hand for a seller on CL. I did my research before hand and pulled the trigger without consulting my fellow NTers when I got them. These have been sitting in storage with the rest of my collection. When I pulled out my 11s from 2000 and 2001 I saw these and grabbed these to do a legit check. When going through some of the 11s I purchased through retail I noticed out of all the pairs I have 1-3 pairs the 23s were a bit off. Anyways, it's too late now and I'm stuck with these but I appreciate everybody's feedback and opinions.

I tried to "Slow down" the process by putting them in large freezer bags and those moisture thingys. But what can you do.

Back
Top Bottom