legit check Concord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Com on man.. MYHOOPCHINA.com...really? And you believed these are RDs? They look like they were made 6 hrs ago bro.. DEF GMs.. Many tells, and they are sloppy.

2011 concord cme with blue tinted soles bro only can use that on the SJs

But the icyness with no yellowing yes that can mean GM.

But to answer OP yes I agree these are GM.

Com on man.. MYHOOPCHINA.com...really? And you believed these are RDs? They look like they were made 6 hrs ago bro.. DEF GMs.. Many tells, and they are sloppy.

Blue tinged soles and stretched out 23 = grey market.
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/11/01/air-jordan-11-concord-more-images/

I did this to prove a point to you guys. THESE ARE RELEASE DAY PAIR. pics taken from nicekicks.com 684 days ago!  Everyone is so quick to call them a grey market shoe. You guys make up flaws to prove that Grey Markets are not Authentic. fact is, Jordan Brand makes a sloppy shoe or better yet 13 year old girls make a sloppy shoe. You guys hold Release day shoes to a crazy high standard. I set you up, im sorry those soles are blue as the sky ad I knew what you guys would say , but the more I think about it and the more these GM shoes start to roll in (10) pair last week I have come up with this 

Air Jordan XI Breds are next to impassible to distinguish 

The clear sole XI's are the only sure fire way to determine Authorized or not. Im not trusting flaws any more after looking through most of these RD pics 

http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/air-jordan-11-concord/

I do not want to Argue with any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Im just tired of every pair i look at being a GM

You realize that article was posted about 2 months before the shoes dropped, right?

Those are pics of unofficial early release pairs. You've proven nothing.

You realize that article was posted about 2 months before the shoes dropped, right?

Those are pics of unofficial early release pairs. You've proven nothing.
Amen... congratulations!  You have just proven you have wasted a bunch of time and effort and still cant tell the difference between a GM pair from a legit pair.. 

Amen... congratulations!  You have just proven you have wasted a bunch of time and effort and still cant tell the difference between a GM pair from a legit pair.. 
What??????? You are the one the one that said these are grey market???? I think you are confused Timmy 

What??????? You are the one the one that said these are grey market???? I think you are confused Timmy 
THEY ARE GMs BRO!!!!!! Jesus! OPEN YOUR EYES..... They are pre release photos for gods sake... Just look at the inconsistencies between the 2 shoes..

Don't start with timmy. It's like talking to a foreign they don't understand or know sh*t haha 

roll.gif
 He'll probably reply with some bs 
I think you should get into the business of legit checking poisonous snakes or something. At least you will know if its legit. You guys have been looking at GMs everyday for months and months and still cant tell the damn difference..

dude you are soooo lost i feel sorry for you.. here is your "factory"........ you are talking to scam artists man! Stop playing yourself..

http://www.bussareps.com/Air-Jordan-AAA-grade--s492/   they already got the gammas for 55$ and Laneys, Shanghis, 3 labs, Bell Airs LOL.. NOTICE they dont call them GM.. they say AAA REPLICA.. buy your little heart out kiddo.
omg you have serious problems. They are called grey market because I can only get legit shoes, They do not have the fake colorways like your site does, Also if I want gamma blues they will cost me 150 dollars. 

http://www.bussareps.com/Jordan-11-AAA--017-209128/    These are not even close to the gama blues- These are fakes shoes look at the FAKE CARBON FIBER MAN!!! You cant tell these are FAKES AND NOT GREY MARKET.  

THEY ARE GMs BRO!!!!!! Jesus! OPEN YOUR EYES..... They are pre release photos for gods sake... Just look at the inconsistencies between the 2 shoes..
YOU HAVE PROBLEMS MAN. FIRST OFF GREY MARKETS DID NOT EXIST IN 2011 THEY WERE SIMPLY FAKES. JUST LIKE THAT WEBSITE YOU SENT ME. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU JOINED BEFORE MARCH OF 2013

COMMON LOGIC SHOULD TELL YOU  THAT BY THE END OF OCTOBER 2011 ALL OF THE SHOES WOULD HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED AND SENT TO THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER.

COMMON LOGIC SHOULD ALSO TELL YOU THAT NIKE IS NOT GOING TO RELEASE PICTURES OF GREY MARKET OR FAKE SHOES TO BUILD HYPE FOR A RELEASE DAY
mean.gif

COMMON LOGIC SHOULD TELL YOU THAT THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF THE LEGIT SHOES MONTHS IN ADVANCE OF RELEASE DAY SHOES.

COMMON LOGIC SHOULD TELL YOU THAT YOU LOOKED AT PICTURES FROM OCT 2011 AND TRIED TELLING ME THEY WERE MADE 6 DAYS AGO. 

COMMON LOGIC SHOULD TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE UPPSET YOU JUST CALLED A LEGIT PAIR OF AIR JORDAN XIs GREY MARKET WHEN IN FACT THEY WERE REAL SO I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU THE GUY THAT CAN SPOT THE REAL FROM THE GREY MARKET

LETS COMPARE YOUR FAKE WEBSITE TO MY GREY MARKET SITE. 

tHE SITE TIMMY USES FOR HIS FAKE KICKS http://www.bussareps.com/Jordan11-AAA--n422/

I CLIKED ON YOUR LINK AND INSTANTLY FOUND FAKE SHOES 

I CLICKED ON YOUR AAA REPLICA LINK AND THEY HAVE 15 COLORS THAT NEVER EXISTED

NONE OF THEM USE REAL CARBON FIBER

THE BOX HAS CARBON PRINT ON THE BOX COVER HAHAHAHAHA

NOW LOOK AT THE SITE I USE http://kinstor.taobao.com/

PLEASE POST A LINK TO ANY FAKE COLORWAY YOU SEE ON THIS WEBSITE I WILL BE WAITING

O BY THE WAY YOU ARE 0-2 TIMMY

AT SPOTTING RELEASE DAY VS GREY MARKET

I WILL POST ANOTHER TODAY SEE IF WE CANT GET A W FOR YA LIL GUY

Last edited:
I take it you've never heard of Air Randy or Marquee Sole?

Grey market shoes are not new, they're just more prevalent and easily obtainable.

People have been talking about "early release" pairs since before the 'cords dropped homie. You've literally made no point.

I take it you've never heard of Air Randy or Marquee Sole?

Grey market shoes are not new, they're just more prevalent and easily obtainable.

People have been talking about "early release" pairs since before the 'cords dropped homie. You've literally made no point.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I made a point you are just to blind to see it. We give you all this info and you just look right past it. Its like im talking to a three year old, Reasoning and logic go out the window and all you get is a lil girl crying in the middle of the room. 

you have proved nothing        

Who's really being naive here?

You posted pics from my.hoopchina.com.
no i did not I posted pics from nicekicks.com

hey genius the RD pairs come from china too! what do you think they have lil robot jumpan that make them in back of foot locker

no i did not I posted pics from nicekicks.com
hey genius the RD pairs come from china too! what do you think they have lil robot jumpan that make them in back of foot locker

I can't tell if you're being serious or just trolling for the sake of being annoying.

The pics you posted were not taken nor hosted by NiceKicks.

Your argument falls flat on its face. You claim these to be release day pairs, but at the same time admit that the pics were posted online 2 months before they released?

By definition, they are early release pairs--same thing grey market pairs were called prior to them becoming so prevalent.

Do some research before you come in here making wild accusations about who knows what.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom