Legit check- Cool Grey 11s

Yeah he told me they were b-grades now, I mean it's not a bad pick-up for the price he's giving me,
Thanks for all your help guys

You guys have it all wrong. If they are OGs they are perfectley fine. One major mistake that ALL fake pairs lack is the squared out carbon fiber pattern. Most fakes have an X-O pattern. Get me a picture of the box and i can get you a definite answer.

Last edited:
For some reason the carbon fiber looks ok but overall I would have to say that these are fake.

For some reason the carbon fiber looks ok but overall I would have to say that these are fake.
No offense bra but what r u smoking? I see where you slip up. The 23 on the tab looks condensed, and quite deeply. But naturally, OGs have differences mainly in logos such as the jumpman and 23 on the pull tab. Other than that, Everything has the perfect tone and shade on them. Not deadstock but good condition. I would price as LEGITIMATE but POSSIBLY b-grades, 190$-220$

Last edited:
Idk it might be the lighting in the room but that patten leather looks idk darker than it should but besides that one thing I'd say legit

Back
Top Bottom