Legit Check Cool Grey 11s

Got these at a consignment shop. Only fishy thing to me is the smell of the shoe/box and no production stamp in the box if that means anything. Let me know if more pics are needed. Thanks.

Got these at a consignment shop. Only fishy thing to me is the smell of the shoe/box and no production stamp in the box if that means anything. Let me know if more pics are needed. Thanks.
Sometimes they use a sticker instead of a stamp, just a heads up.

Thanks for the help guys. I was jus mainly skeptical cause of the smell of the shoe I recognized smelled like a pair of replicas I got a couple years back. I was just hoping I didn't have a pair of unauthorized 11s.

I'm 99.5% sure these are GMs..wrong 23, fat collars, that slight yellowing is from wear not age IMO..

Those breds in the above picture are mine.

Only have been worn twice which is the reason they don't look worn out at all.

Just wanted to add.
ah I added wrong bred 23, still a good example, just not as worn to show OP.

Look GM to me, but wait for a confirm from TIMMYBRIXXX, agsz, and/or Motivated-Minds

Last edited:
I'm not actually sure now, I thought that they were legit but the soles look like they should be alittle more yellowed imo

Last edited:
Thanks. Appreciate all the help. Sucks that fakes are getting so good that you cant even trust consignment shops...

Back
Top Bottom