24orkaq.jpg

5n7ok5.jpg

15qyc6u.jpg

Authentic!

Real Carbon fiber plate
Jumpman Jordan on the 3d lace loop
Laces are thick
Readable 23 on pull tab

I paid $200 for these. I got em in a "package" with Grey AM90's as well for a total of $275 shipped. Not sure if I overpaid...

Originally Posted by Chugsaab

I paid $200 for these. I got em in a "package" with Grey AM90's as well for a total of $275 shipped. Not sure if I overpaid...
No, you didn't overpay.

You actually did pretty well, considering both Concord & SJ are within a range of $350-$400.

Nice pick-up OP.

Haha thanks. The best thing is, the seller was just great. Really cooperative and professional.

Oh, and I'll be posting pics of the shoes I get just to make sure they're legit. I'll be needing help then...

I received the shoes today. Just posting some pictures to make sure I received legit products. Thanks for the helps guys. 
2v34i20.png

dyajgi.jpg

eur0pi.jpg

27wva8k.jpg

rblg.jpg

rsznfk.jpg

2lv0lko.jpg

35n28n7.jpg

30johhv.jpg

1zxwrop.jpg

5pphkh.jpg

mloa5y.jpg

14ionxl.jpg

aucwux.jpg

And since no one responded to my other post regarding the AM90's in the Nike legit check forum, I'm also posting some pictures here. Thanks.
5wcg88.jpg

2pyw27p.jpg

2vvvzia.jpg

wlvmmq.jpg

2mdmd13.jpg

u7tq9.jpg

2lwu1qb.jpg

Legit CGs and AM 90 are also legit.

Is there a stain on the heel area on the right pair?

Just wondering.

Thanks for your help! Yeah there is a "stain" there. I didn't see it in the original pictures the seller posted (and he didn't mention it either), but it's honestly not all that visible. I don't mind it either, granted that I will wear these a lot haha and they are bound to get a bit dirty.

The only thing I was concerned about was the sheen on the carbon fiber. Is that normal for the cool greys? I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to XI's because I was sold fakes a couple of years ago though the actual pictures provided by the seller were of legit Jordans.

Originally Posted by Chugsaab

Thanks for your help! Yeah there is a "stain" there. I didn't see it in the original pictures the seller posted (and he didn't mention it either), but it's honestly not all that visible. I don't mind it either, granted that I will wear these a lot haha and they are bound to get a bit dirty.

The only thing I was concerned about was the sheen on the carbon fiber. Is that normal for the cool greys? I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to XI's because I was sold fakes a couple of years ago though the actual pictures provided by the seller were of legit Jordans.
I notice the stain was on the sellers pictures above, but the stain was very faint.

At least these will be worn and thoroughly enjoyed. lol

Yeah, I notice that too on my pair when I got them on RD.

My initial thought was these sheen like a 3M material. lol

Back
Top Bottom