Legit Check DMP XI

Hello,
I hope everyone is doing well.

The answer to this is obvious to me, but I have been in denial. This Legit Check is more for me accepting that these DMP XIs are fake. I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you all! Have a great day!

On to the photos:

Hello,
I hope everyone is doing well.

The answer to this is obvious to me, but I have been in denial. This Legit Check is more for me accepting that these DMP XIs are fake. I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you all! Have a great day!

On to the photos:

Fake. For me the most obvious is the spacing between the 23 being too narrow. The soles are way too yellow, I've never seen a pair of DMP XI's yellow like this. The cut of the patent leather does not trace along and meet the third lacelet strap correctly, when looking at the inner arch of the shoe you should see the white leather curve down and meet the mesh at a convergence point where the patent leather begins to slightly dip; on these fakes it is too abrupt and basically cuts the white leather off where the lace strap of the third from the top lacelet reaches down the shoe across the mesh. Also, the cut of the patent leather on the back heel of the shoe below the 23 is too wide, it should be narrower.

Fake. For me the most obvious is the spacing between the 23 being too narrow. The soles are way too yellow, I've never seen a pair of DMP XI's yellow like this. The cut of the patent leather does not trace along and meet the third lacelet strap correctly, when looking at the inner arch of the shoe you should see the white leather curve down and meet the mesh at a convergence point where the patent leather begins to slightly dip; on these fakes it is too abrupt and basically cuts the white leather off where the lace strap of the third from the top lacelet reaches down the shoe across the mesh. Also, the cut of the patent leather on the back heel of the shoe below the 23 is too wide, it should be narrower.

I agree with above statement, for sure fake.
-the overall material of sboe is extremely cheap
- the soles look like they were produced and worn since 1995 lol, way too yellow for the actual release
- the 2 3 spacing is absent
- the jumpman Jordan tab doesn't meet in the third spacing properly
- toe box way too long and patent leather cut is horrible

I agree with above statement, for sure fake.
-the overall material of sboe is extremely cheap
- the soles look like they were produced and worn since 1995 lol, way too yellow for the actual release
- the 2 3 spacing is absent
- the jumpman Jordan tab doesn't meet in the third spacing properly
- toe box way too long and patent leather cut is horrible

i also think they're FAKE.
the shape is not right, especially the toe box. the 23 spacing also gone. the golden jumpman is not as thick as the originals.

ir u could show the carbon fiber, thats the most important in spotting fakes..

i also think they're FAKE.
the shape is not right, especially the toe box. the 23 spacing also gone. the golden jumpman is not as thick as the originals.

ir u could show the carbon fiber, thats the most important in spotting fakes..

Cool cool! Thank you all. I've had these since the DMPs came out. Then after some time I started to notice that they were different from DMPs I have seen online.
Thank you all so much!

Cool cool! Thank you all. I've had these since the DMPs came out. Then after some time I started to notice that they were different from DMPs I have seen online.
Thank you all so much!

Back
Top Bottom