Legit check for a bunch of Jordans

Hey fam,

Long story short, I found a seller who apparently has a bunch of J's (family owns the manufacturing business apparently) and it seems like it's too good to be true.

Let's put your eyes to the test and see whether these shoes are real or fakes!

1. AJ3 True Blue (seller says it comes with a hang tag, but I don't think TB3 has hang tags right?... also some parts of the shoe looks weird... hmmmm very fishy)

2. AJ3 88 Retro (somehow the uneven-ness of the tongue throws it off for me, and the hang tag... I don't know... looks yellowy and cheap!)

3. AJ4 Breds (this is a hard one for me, can you guys tell?)

4. Last but not least, the AJ5 Doernbecher! So hard to believe when it's not even out yet! Seller says his family owns the AJ manufacturing business and he has the first pair in the world. And judging from his English I'm pretty sure he's from China but residing in a Western country!

THANKS LOADS FAM!

IMO cements and TB look VERY SUSPECT. Im going out on a limb but i think this kid is full of it. 

Also they look fine from this pic( but is it his pic) early releases are usually almost always fakes. IDK. I would proceed with much caution.

Last edited:
Agree about the TBs and Cements. And if you look at some pictures of the DB 5s the writing is nowhere near as pronounced on the real ones as on the pictures you have. I'm gonna call fake on the DBs. The jumpman looks off on both the TBs and Cements IMO.

Last edited:
maybe his parents run the grey market operation... I doubt any of these are authentic. the white cement 3s ele print looks even worse then authentic retro versions are looking these days

Agreed- but come to think of it I don't think any Replica/Fake websites are even manufacturing the AJ5 DB yet. Dude also has the AJ5 3Lab5, Bel Air and Laney and has told me he has sold about 55 pairs! Said something about he is only able to ship 40 pairs into the country a week- damn!

Anyway, how about the AJ4 Bred guys? I've been looking for a pair for a while now and the guy is able to offer a good deal. Still... something tells me I should stay away from him ALTOGETHER even if there are 1-2 pairs which look fake.

Opinion?

Agreed- but come to think of it I don't think any Replica/Fake websites are even manufacturing the AJ5 DB yet. Dude also has the AJ5 3Lab5, Bel Air and Laney and has told me he has sold about 55 pairs! Said something about he is only able to ship 40 pairs into the country a week- damn!

Anyway, how about the AJ4 Bred guys? I've been looking for a pair for a while now and the guy is able to offer a good deal. Still... something tells me I should stay away from him ALTOGETHER even if there are 1-2 pairs which look fake.

Opinion?
you pretty much just answered your own question..

He has all of the hyped up releases wayyyyy early and multiple pairs of each... Very suspect indeed. I personally would keep it movin.

the tongue for the 3s are crooked as hell. if he owns 1 fake shoe and tries to sell it, most likely they are all fake

Back
Top Bottom