a8lATvX.jpg

Attachments

• i7snV6t.jpg
    i7snV6t.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 12
  • gXe0tgN.jpg
    gXe0tgN.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 10
I don't know man, the stitching that runs by the lace holes is the most inconsistent I've ever seen and looks really sloppy to me. The ghost stitching holes don't seem as defined as I've seen on genuine pairs and the text may be too smudged. I'd recommend waiting on other opinions though because I know Nike is inconsistent with their production and QC.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully some more people will chime in. I was told they were a raffle win from End. and come with a receipt but still unsure.

If it helps. I should add that these pictures were taking about a week or two after the launch of these shoes in 2018 so we would be comparing reps of this shoe from that time. I kept these shoes aside but wanted to be sure.

Last edited:
I don't know man, the stitching that runs by the lace holes is the most inconsistent I've ever seen and looks really sloppy to me. The ghost stitching holes don't seem as defined as I've seen on genuine pairs and the text may be too smudged. I'd recommend waiting on other opinions though because I know Nike is inconsistent with their production and QC.
The first two photos of the stitching that you posted is how they normally are. The last one is a bit inconsistent, but thats Nike. The stitching holes are not as big as they could be, but the size does vary normally, It does however have a good pattern which is a good thing.

From the photos I have seen and the time that these were bought then I would say that they are authentic

Bro
could you please help me with a lc on my Off white UNC, I’m really worried

Back
Top Bottom