LEGIT CHECK GAMMA 11 SZ 9. HELP PLZZZZ

The 23 is awful on the righ shoe and the toe cap you can see thru its not suppose to that way bro . To me they are GMs or super replicas. I will let other members comment on your ckeck

Is there white paper and carbon fiber paper? It should have both. The 23s look stretched, that's the only thing throwing me off with these. It does look like the correct 23 though.

i had them right under the light, budd still do yu think they are wearable or should these just be trashed?

100% GM the 23 is wrong not stretched..Soles look they are for a bigger size to or something..They are clunky at the bottoms.

Legit IMO. the sole is the correct color. The toe cap is dark. Though it looks kinda see through it could just be the lighting. Also, about the 23 being stretched there were alot of gammas that had that problem. Quality control was awful. I saw many gammas with stretched 23's. it really depends on the pair.

View media item 742142The ones on the left are the legit pair and the right one is the GM pair. You can clearly see the difference. Yours are more solid and color and from the patent leather reflection you can see that the light is shinning right at it.

Legit IMO. the sole is the correct color. The toe cap is dark. Though it looks kinda see through it could just be the lighting. Also, about the 23 being stretched there were alot of gammas that had that problem. Quality control was awful. I saw many gammas with stretched 23's. it really depends on the pair.
B.S. that is THE WRONG 23 fam..it's not "stretched"..I can show you 100 pair of 11s breds, concords etc that have that 23 that all proved to be GM..

Last edited:
B.S. that is THE WRONG 23 fam..it's not "stretched"..I can show you 100 pair of 11s breds, concords etc that have that 23 that all proved to be GM..

Dude, you do know not every pair are exact right? I can show you LEGIT retail pairs that have the 23 just like that.

Dude, you do know not every pair are exact right? I can show you LEGIT retail pairs that have the 23 just like that.
I will say this for the 50th time..a stretched, misplaced, upside down and backwards 23 is one thing..the wrong 23 is a completely different matter.. Think of the 23 like a stamp..if I stamp 10000 times on something they will not all be perfect of course, however that 23 will be the same..I'm a designer bro trust me..that is a logo and the negative space is just as important as the numbers themselves..this is not a mistake it's a different font all together.

23 is way off. Looks to be early release GM's. And yes not all pairs are exactly alike. But the 23 is just completely off. The soles also look like the same shade as the GM ice..

Bro, 

Jimmy Jazz is consider a legit site. Does she have the receipt? To me they are GM and thinking they switch your pairs with some GMs. I will let someone else comment on this post. The 23 on the right shoe looks awful. 

Seriously...if it's JJ, then I have no idea what to think. The more I look at those 23s the more I think GM, so actually copping from JJ would throw everyone for a loop.

Two different pairs to compare below.
need better pix of these 23s to be certain but these look ok IMO..the one does look a little stretched in that one spot but looks to be ok on the rest(from that angle anyway)..the other looks fine..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom