Legit Check Grapes 2006.

dccd9bd7_DSC_0150.jpeg

Got these in the mail from a ebay seller. Seemed legit on the site until i got the shoes. The jumpmans on the tounge and the bottom seem off. 

Last edited:
fake, that whole tongue area is off, the jumpman looks like an alien

Are you sure? :smile:
I would need more pictures from different angles and closed up pictures to confirm.
From those three pictures, they seem good to me. :nerd:

i have to agree with indohan 

everything seems to check out, shape material and color

if i could recall from the old niketalk forum when the '06 released, the issue of the shape of the jumpman shape was mentioned where it looked very skinny. 

you can use this youtube video as a comparison.  I hope it helps.

So a little update, i spend about a hour making sure if they were legit. Checking all the forums and youtube videos. They are 100% legit. The bottom jumpman is always crooked i checked out every single pair of 5s and its there. The shape and the stiching all checked out. As for the jumpman on the tounge i checked and all of them were the same. 

They are legit, in my non-expert opinion.
I am an expert on V's, I have these and they are Legit. The best ways to find out on any relese of V's is look at the jumpmen on the soles, even the 99 metallics and OG's. They have one brick foot and on the right shoe the jumpman points straight up and on the left show its off to the side. Ive never seen a fake be able to copy this and have the jumpman look the same, dont worry there good to go.

Back
Top Bottom