Legit Check-Green Glow 4s

I'd post on another lc for them but niketalk doesn't ever let me post unless I make my own thread

I found these on ebay and I was wondering if they were real or not the seller has 7 positive reviews

ask for pics of: label on the box, black plastic in the box, and the TWENTYTHIRTEEN engraving on the tongue.

He's taking forever to respond but since its ebay someone could get it while im waiting for him to respond to I just buy them now and inspect them when they get here and if theyre fake just return them and get my money back with ebay's money back guarantee?

He's taking forever to respond but since its ebay someone could get it while im waiting for him to respond to I just buy them now and inspect them when they get here and if theyre fake just return them and get my money back with ebay's money back guarantee?
it's up to you but yes you're paypal protected if you buy through ebay so you can get your money back. I don't think it's worth the hassel though it's better to be safe than sorry. but it's you're money do what you want. I also forgot to mention that since there are so many replica/fakes/scammers on ebay that I quit buying sneakers there I only  buy from NT or maybe consignment stores

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess I might just wait and hope for another restock there was one yesterday or day before and i'm just finding out today
frown.gif
...I had a shirt just for them too

Also, would this matter any?

Last edited:
to be honest feedback doesn't mean much because a lot of people that buy sneakers off ebay don't know what they're buying I was a victim of a scam. A lot of replicas now so people will leave positive feedbacks focus on those neutral/negative and see if anyone left anything about the person selling fakes. Like the guy mentioned ask for more TAGGED photos a cooperative seller will provide all those.

to be honest feedback doesn't mean much because a lot of people that buy sneakers off ebay don't know what they're buying I was a victim of a scam. A lot of replicas now so people will leave positive feedbacks focus on those neutral/negative and see if anyone left anything about the person selling fakes. Like the guy mentioned ask for more TAGGED photos a cooperative seller will provide all those.
100% correct

it's up to you but yes you're paypal protected if you buy through ebay so you can get your money back. I don't think it's worth the hassel though it's better to be safe than sorry. but it's you're money do what you want. I also forgot to mention that since there are so many replica/fakes/scammers on ebay that I quit buying sneakers there I only  buy from NT or maybe consignment stores
I would never take that chance banking on the buyer protection. There are so many scams out there that it is just better not to take the risk with your time and money. As for these I am leaning toward legit, but get all those pics needed if you still want them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom