Legit Check id4shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I was shopping around for some Black Cement 3s and found a place for 205 shipped and with Ebay it came to around 198$. I bought them only to find out in the tracking the shoes are coming from Taiwan and when I checked his feedback I saw
not happy fake shoes

Taken by customs, confirmed fake by nike..be careful

[table][tr][td]I believe that the shoes are not authentic[/td][/tr][/table]

In the Feedback section.

The Store

http://myworld.ebay.com/id4shoes

The Shoes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ame=STRK:MERWX:ACTPNL:LNLK:ITM#ht_3272wt_1214

i think this belongs in a different part of the forum, anyway i did a google search and a lot of people are saying that the shoes the guy sells are fake. I wouldn't trust ebay most of the time because a lot of the shoes there are fake, i would trust uptempoair though on ebay. he's legit.

Haven't bought Jordans from them before, but I got some China Lebron 8s from them last year that were 100% legit.

Originally Posted by zeru

i think this belongs in a different part of the forum, anyway i did a google search and a lot of people are saying that the shoes the guy sells are fake. I wouldn't trust ebay most of the time because a lot of the shoes there are fake, i would trust uptempoair though on ebay. he's legit.

Post examples, because I don't see it when I search google. I bought a pair of green bean 95s from dude back in 07 and they were definitely legit. I've never seen him selling shoes early and all of his shoes always had the original box and this was back when all the grey area/early release places only gave you an unlabeled jordan box. OP I think you should do a little bit more research before you jump out the window and send your shoes back. He definitely doesn't sell traditional fakes, and he doesn't have any of the upcoming early release Jordans on his ebay page. As far as I'm concerned, dude is legit and has been for many years.

pretty sure they sell legit.. iv copped from there a few times, never had an issue. (feedback always speaks for itself if your not sure read feedback)

Originally Posted by coco8723

pretty sure they sell legit.. iv copped from there a few times, never had an issue. (feedback always speaks for itself if your not sure read feedback)

Feedback does not speak for itself. For example most people that sell jerseys on ebay sell fakes, but have feedback over 99%. If you search NFL jerseys on ebay you will notice there are tons of "authentic" jerseys in the $40-70 price range, except authentic NFL jerseys cost over $200. Check this listing out and look at the guys feedback:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1...&hash=item4cfd5293ec

Many of those sellers have a ton of feedback with 99+% rating. Many people can't spot high quality fakes or don't care. Think about Air Randy and many other release sites that were deemed legit, but people only started questioning them after the Concords release.

I highly doubt that they are selling straight up "fakes"...

But could they be selling the "grey market" pairs...?  I haven't bought from them, but I definitely think there is reason to question these type of stores/places now-a-days.

I mean, they appear to have WAY more stuff than any of these Air Randy/MarqueeSole types...

This is from their "Me" Page... I want to know what these "sources" are:

3.  Is your merchandise authentic ? Where do you get your shoes ?

* ID4SHOES has an excellent reputation for selling name-Brand Shoes from 2000 on Ebay and a lot of Sneaker Websites .

* We got shoes from Authorized Dealers in Taiwan / Hong Kong / Japan / U.S.A. .

* No Factory Variants and No Fakes ! All shoes we sell are 100% authentic Guaranteed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom