Legit Check : Infrared 3lab5

Guys, was hoping some could help.. I have two pairs of infrared 3lab5's. The embossing logo on my 2nd pair looks crazy weak, compared to my first pair ( which stands out).. Ive attached pictures below.. Im wearing my first pair.  The pair in question is on the chair and w/ the close up

( Above is my first pair)

(My first pair is on the bottom, questionable pair on the top)

(logo on questionable pair, left shoe)

(logo on questionable pair, right shoe)

(Furthest to the right is my *1st pair*, along side the questionable pair)

where did you get the other pair? post pictures of them side by side so we can see details. the GM pairs have a lighter infrared and the elephant print is somewhat grey.

where did you get the other pair? post pictures of them side by side so we can see details. the GM pairs have a lighter infrared and the elephant print is somewhat grey.
the last pic is side to side.  the 1st two shoes are the *questionable pair*, the 3rd is my good pair.

the 1st pic, the shoe upside down is my good pair, the shoe *rightside up* is the questionable pair

*the other pair supposedly was purchased on NIKE.com, so the reciept that came along with it said.. I bought it from a private seller*

Last edited:

Have you matched up the production tags? They both look legit to me.. What are your concerns about them?
the embossing on the heel. I know the production date on my first pair was earlier ( 07/2013) than my questionable pair (10/2013)

product tags match 599581-010

Last edited:
You're good. With every pair the eprint on these is gonna be different so not every pair will look identical in certain aspects of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom