Legit Check Jordan 3 '88 ( NEED HELP )

I bought these DS Sz 11.5 off a reseller . All the immediate signs of fakeness have not showed up , and ive done research and everything dubbed as a fake clue on my pair has checked out , but im still not so sure... check it out and tell me what you think ???

can you get a close up of the red eyelets? the elephant print on the heel and that cut off looks strange, but the tumbled leather looks correct, as does the tongue and heels..could just be JB quality

1000% legit 13' wc 3's fam!!
- Correct white tumbled & smoothed leather uppers with white contrast stitchings along the entire upper (should be)
- Correct pronounced indented perforations on the ankle liners, middle eyelids & smoothed leather leading up to the tongues (should be)
- Correct tumble leather tongues, with fire red stitched jumpmans, piping overlapping tongues & lining behind the tongues (should be)
- Correct white sock & ankle liners with fire red insoles with a bold attalic font nike air (the r should come to a sharp point as your pair does)
- Correct points on the sock/ankle liners (should come to a slight point)
- Correct outsole color blocking & correct placement of the size tags, style code & your production dates are the exact as my size 11 pair
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the smoothed leather midguard & upper toe box just beneath the fire red eyelids (should be)
- Correct white plastic heel tabs with black engraved nike air on the heel tabs & correct white contrast stitches along the heel tabs
- Correct black, white & fire red eyelids & double white contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle white eyelids (should be)
- Correct white/black polyurethane midsoles & white air units with 2 white air bubble pillars (should be)
- Correct hits of elephant prints on heels & forefoots with double cement grey contrast stitchings along the ep's (the ep's cut will never be exact & or perfect)
- Correct white rubber forefoots with white single contrast stitchings (my pair has 18 stitches across the forefoots, may vary though)

1000% legit 13' wc 3's fam!!
- Correct white tumbled & smoothed leather uppers with white contrast stitchings along the entire upper (should be)
- Correct pronounced indented perforations on the ankle liners, middle eyelids & smoothed leather leading up to the tongues (should be)
- Correct tumble leather tongues, with fire red stitched jumpmans, piping overlapping tongues & lining behind the tongues (should be)
- Correct white sock & ankle liners with fire red insoles with a bold attalic font nike air (the r should come to a sharp point as your pair does)
- Correct points on the sock/ankle liners (should come to a slight point)
- Correct outsole color blocking & correct placement of the size tags, style code & your production dates are the exact as my size 11 pair
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the smoothed leather midguard & upper toe box just beneath the fire red eyelids (should be)
- Correct white plastic heel tabs with black engraved nike air on the heel tabs & correct white contrast stitches along the heel tabs
- Correct black, white & fire red eyelids & double white contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle white eyelids (should be)
- Correct white/black polyurethane midsoles & white air units with 2 white air bubble pillars (should be)
- Correct hits of elephant prints on heels & forefoots with double cement grey contrast stitchings along the ep's (the ep's cut will never be exact & or perfect)
- Correct white rubber forefoots with white single contrast stitchings (my pair has 18 stitches across the forefoots, may vary though)
thanks dude !! Im extremely happy to know I came up on a DS pair of 88s ! Guess i can finally stop stressing stash these away !

Back
Top Bottom