LEGIT CHECK Jordan 5 "Shanghai Shen" LC

if I bought them myself At Nike in Shanghai shen then that means I paid msrp: so where did you get $600 I paid or are you saying you wouldn't pay that

flight club tryna push em for 600. folks off EBay tryna push for 600+. congratzo on u coppin an authentic pair. **** I'm in Japan and only one person is selling them and we all kno his stuff is fake cuz he got all the 11’s In there full size run and and the stitching on the Shanghais were terrible on the little emblem. when I tell you it looked like somebody just gave up on stitching on his display shoes. smh. but those things you have look nice.

flight club tryna push em for 600. folks off EBay tryna push for 600+. congratzo on u coppin an authentic pair. **** I'm in Japan and only one person is selling them and we all kno his stuff is fake cuz he got all the 11’s In there full size run and and the stitching on the Shanghais were terrible on the little emblem. when I tell you it looked like somebody just gave up on stitching on his display shoes. smh. but those things you have look nice.
and did u see the holly grail the t23 i have i posted and flightclub was out of shanghai shens a month ago and kicks crew known for fakes try n find a real pair with a receipt of shanghai retro 5 there like 1500 with receipt and my t3 worth 2500 but with receipt who knows maybe 3500  bucks i have the yeezy foams i got lucky eastbay had a pair someone returned that wasnt on there website i called by misttake lol and they said they had one pair size 10 which is my size i might sell the t23 retro 5 it will hurt but i rATHER use loot for a can am spyder lol i sell them for 2500

i know mine are real i flew to toyko ffor t23 retro 5 and flew to china for the shanghai shens

i do legit checks for people for free as well i have 23 years experience i also have a super perfect replica pair of shanghai that i bought on paypal  dude got me paid 450

I don't get what your point is.
did i quote u in last 2 hours ? NO ! im tAlking to the guy who commented to my post and im helping people so they dont get burnt on shanghai shens since 90% are fake on ebay etc and why are you questioning me when this has notihng to do woth u this was for the op and then i was talking to the guy who lives in china there arent many real pix of shanghai shens on internet so i added some good ones and the t23 retro 5 are the rarest and most desired jordans or sneakers period google it only 250 pairs made chance of lifetime for someone to buy them

the point is mine are 100% real without a doubt so when people google them to do legit checks they will seee this and i will save them the headache of buying fakes i hate fakes and want to help sorry u dont like me helping by posting pix of real ones 90% pix and youtube videos are fake shanghai shens

did i quote u in last 2 hours ? NO ! im tAlking to the guy who commented to my post and im helping people so they dont get burnt on shanghai shens since 90% are fake on ebay etc and why are you questioning me when this has notihng to do woth u this was for the op and then i was talking to the guy who lives in china there arent many real pix of shanghai shens on internet so i added some good ones and the t23 retro 5 are the rarest and most desired jordans or sneakers period google it only 250 pairs made chance of lifetime for someone to buy them

Why so defensive? Just wondering what you were trying to get at because it just looks like you were showing off your new shoes you got from overseas and bumped up the most recent Shanghai Shen thread even though it's a month and a half old. Just saying. But high five to your cool new T23's! I don't need to Google them, I know exactly what they are. Not one of my faves though..

Why so defensive? Just wondering what you were trying to get at because it just looks like you were showing off your new shoes you got from overseas and bumped up the most recent Shanghai Shen thread even though it's a month and a half old. Just saying. But high five to your cool new T23's! I don't need to Google them, I know exactly what they are. Not one of my faves though..
t23 may not be youre fav but any jordan collector would kill to have them there only 250 pairs and u had to win a raffle to buy and like i said im posting this to hel people like the OP aint it obvious i hate fakes and i do legit checks for free like i said and ive had the t23 like 4 years lol and the shanghai i bought in october i think the day they came out lol not new been had them i have way more rarer shoes as well from foams to jordans to kobes

t23 may not be youre fav but any jordan collector would kill to have them there only 250 pairs and u had to win a raffle to buy and like i said im posting this to hel people like the OP aint it obvious i hate fakes and i do legit checks for free like i said and ive had the t23 like 4 years lol and the shanghai i bought in october i think the day they came out lol not new been had them i have way more rarer shoes as well from foams to jordans to kobes

Cool! Be humble buddy, I don't need to know about your collection of cool shoes.

Cool! Be humble buddy, I don't need to know about your collection of cool shoes.
huh ? i never said anything to get a resposnse out of u like this are u jealous thats all i can think of we are sneakerheads together you should be complmenting me not bashing me ,,,,, sneakerheads stick together but i guesss u dont why are u even replying when im not tqalkingn to u thiss was for OP and other people who need a legit check now when they google shanghai shens they will see this thread and see good pix of shoes and a real nike receipt from china so im helping cause when i 1st bought mine and even now i cant find a real pair anywhere on the web so im making a youtube video with my real ones an my super perfect reps why are u mad that im helping people an the t23 i was just saying i would sell for around 2500 size 8.5 too at that which in t23 that size is rare very RARE

AN JUST SO U KNOW I NOW MADE THIS THE BEST LEGIT CHECK THREAD ON THE WEB PERIOD AND INSTEAD OF A THANKS I GET THIS

huh ? i never said anything to get a resposnse out of u like this are u jealous thats all i can think of we are sneakerheads together you should be complmenting me not bashing me ,,,,, sneakerheads stick together but i guesss u dont why are u even replying when im not tqalkingn to u thiss was for OP and other people who need a legit check now when they google shanghai shens they will see this thread and see good pix of shoes and a real nike receipt from china so im helping cause when i 1st bought mine and even now i cant find a real pair anywhere on the web so im making a youtube video with my real ones an my super perfect reps why are u mad that im helping people an the t23 i was just saying i would sell for around 2500 size 8.5 too at that which in t23 that size is rare very RARE

Still don't get why you're still so defensive when I said nothing to bash on you. Relax buddy. I buy shoes that I like and wear them because that's what shoes are for. The shoe game isn't what it used to be and quite frankly I'm on my way out of it. Like I said, be humble.

I'm sayin tho u tryna get rid of those super perfect tho?
I DONT SELL FAKES SORRY THEYLL JUST SIT IN MY ROOM SORRY I HATE FAKES AND IF I SELL THEM IM JUST AS BAD AS THE GUY WHO SOLD THEM  to me sorry bout caps locked didnt realize it was on plus i wore them but they still look brand new you wouldnt know i wore them if i didnt tell u

Still don't get why you're still so defensive when I said nothing to bash on you. Relax buddy. I buy shoes that I like and wear them because that's what shoes are for. The shoe game isn't what it used to be and quite frankly I'm on my way out of it. Like I said, be humble.
im switching to foams and kobes because of sane reasons i just got lucky and got yeezy foams theyll b here tomorrow i paid 250 from eastbay they only had one pair and my size at that size 10 someone returned them cause they bought wrong size i got so lucky i love foams but kobes are built better then jordans and word is in 2015 jordan cut his contract with nike

i do wear my shoes as well i buy one to rock and one to stock ! but i have been buying like 10 pairs of every limited release

bet this thread is helpful more then any youtube video or other thread bet this thread helps people save hundreads by not buying fakes because i showed all the differences and im not done tomorrow ill have side by side comparasions of real and super reps

when im done my legit check videos and threads u can have them cause i dont codone selling fakes i want to hurt the person who makes them

Back
Top Bottom