Legit Check Jordan Black Cement 3 III 2011

Any help would be appreciated.
Bought a pair of BCIII, the shoe itself looks legit. My only real issue is the production date on the shoe tag. From what i know most jordan production dates are usually 2 to 2.5 months apart.  This particular pair as seen in pictures is 1 month apart ( 6/8/11-6/9/11)

Is this an early release shoe? 

Seller claims that he bought it off NDC. Just need some clarifications, and if anybody that owns a pair which was bought from NDC or retail stores in the states can you check the production date to see if it matches. 

I compared to a friends retail pair production date which starts in june and ended in august. 

dsc02195d.jpg

dsc02197iea.jpg

dsc02200ep.jpg

dsc02204b.jpg

dsc02207ucv.jpg

dsc02212v.jpg

dsc02218tk.jpg

legit one no worries everything looks good. production date can be varied on each pairs of shoe but at least not far from release day, for example concord 2011 early release production date began on june and finished in july (but we know the release day of concords were on December) so it's too early and the retail pairs production date varied from july-september or july-october 

Originally Posted by winzz

legit one no worries everything looks good. production date can be varied on each pairs of shoe but at least not far from release day, for example concord 2011 early release production date began on june and finished in july (but we know the release day of concords were on December) so it's too early and the retail pairs production date varied from july-september or july-october 

Thanks for your input appreciate it. Can anyone else confirm this or have a pair that was purchased from swoosh. Thanks in advance

Legit.
I wouldn't worry about those production dates.  It is more common than many think.  I don't have my pair any longer to look at production dates, but in my years of buying Jordans, it has always been a common occurrence. 

Back
Top Bottom