Legit or not?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sup Peeps,

Can someone please help me very the authenticity of my Bred 4 "Promos"

I bought these from someone i know doesn't mess with fakes and has mad heat.

Was told from the gate that these were a rare Promo pair. i looked them up and found this http://www.kicksonfire.com/2011/07/27/air-jordan-4-cdp-promo-new-images/#page-2

i was satisfied with what i had found and went ahead and bought them.

Posted them on a shoe group on Facebook and have been told they're Fake.....

I trust the dude i bought them from but i cant shake the feeling of wanting to know.

So can someone please help me clear my head and shed some light on this for me.

sigh... I remember these. I bought a pair of these and Concords off of Air Randy when this whole GM craze started. Needless to say the Concords came out looking like crap and the "promo" 4s look just like your pair. In my opinion, the shape is completely off compared to my legit CDP and the most recent retro of this shoe. Try to get a refund bro because I would unload these for less than retail if the opportunity ever arose.

sigh... I remember these. I bought a pair of these and Concords off of Air Randy when this whole GM craze started. Needless to say the Concords came out looking like crap and the "promo" 4s look just like your pair. In my opinion, the shape is completely off compared to my legit CDP and the most recent retro of this shoe. Try to get a refund bro because I would unload these for less than retail if the opportunity ever arose.
I agree.. I remember these too.. they are fake man sorry.. I hope you can get your cash back..

these arent fake and thier is alot of information proving it. i have a pair myself and i actually can trace back their origin and im happy to say legit and limited. i'm sorry that the ppl who dont have friends of nike are stressed about authenticity

these arent fake and thier is alot of information proving it. i have a pair myself and i actually can trace back their origin and im happy to say legit and limited. i'm sorry that the ppl who dont have friends of nike are stressed about authenticity
I dont deny there may in fact be legit pairs of these, but IMO this aint one of them.. There were a bunch of Fakes of these just before the CDPs released years ago with all of the tells of fake 4s.. Without seeing pix i would guess your pair are suspect as well.

A friend at Nike really means nothing IMO unless i know their job position etc. Just cause i work at Nike dosent necessarily mean I know anything about legit vs fake kicks right? I mean they made sample 45 11s too but that dosent mean the 30 pair on ebay right now are legit.

Prove to me they are legit. bc all the evidence right now says otherwise. 

Last edited:

I dont deny there may in fact be legit pairs of these, but IMO this aint one of them.. There were a bunch of Fakes of these just before the CDPs released years ago with all of the tells of fake 4s.. Without seeing pix i would guess your pair are suspect as well.

A friend at Nike really means nothing IMO unless i know their job position etc. Just cause i work at Nike dosent necessarily mean I know anything about legit vs fake kicks right? I mean they made sample 45 11s too but that dosent mean the 30 pair on ebay right now are legit.

Prove to me they are legit. bc all the evidence right now says otherwise. 
jesus b...these aren't fake either...they made promo pairs of these, da III's, V's and basically every left over

pair of CDPS...these are da first wave of grey market kicks that were available a few years back.

da problem with you is you're PUSHINING YOUR OPINION on something thats been discussed AT GREAT LENGTH

at da grey market thread, and last time i checked you didn't say a peep in that thread b.

da link is at da TOP for a REASON, so people can be better educated on da matter, not just write it off as "fake" and

keep it moving.

Had a pair if these and a couple of years ago which now I have sold if coz didn't really like the shape of it and the greys were a little off. I was suspect to these being fake rejects etc. but then I simply emailed nike and sent photos, they replied back confirming these to be legit and the rep also told me that nike produce these to give to employees and to show how an official pair later might look ie cdp bred 4 and 2012 breds. To me it's like the samples that release before the official pairs.

Had a pair if these and a couple of years ago which now I have sold if coz didn't really like the shape of it and the greys were a little off. I was suspect to these being fake rejects etc. but then I simply emailed nike and sent photos, they replied back confirming these to be legit and the rep also told me that nike produce these to give to employees and to show how an official pair later might look ie cdp bred 4 and 2012 breds. To me it's like the samples that release before the official pairs.
IDC how many times Ninja chimes in with his GM loving nonsense.. He said himself they were the 1st wave of GMs, which they were.. IDC how you paint it GMs are not Authentic product.. Therefor these "promos" are not Authentic either IMO.. Tell me the difference between these "promo" 4s and dj Kalid and Drakes 45 11 "promo samples" that there are 100s of pairs of on ebay... Nothing, they are both GMs period. They hold no value to a true collector IMHO.

Do real samples exist of the CDPs.. sure i believe that. However I also think the GM guys made plenty more to go around just like any other Early Release and your "rep" prob dosent know the difference.. They probably looked in some files matched up a pic and said yea we made those.

Just bc someone works at Nike and can type an email, dosent necessarily make them knowledgeable about legit VS GM/Replica/Fake kicks IMO.. Many people work at a hospital i wouldnt let give me an operation, feel me.

Im starting to think Ninjas Fam runs this GM circus or something..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom