Legit Check Jordan IV Laser

Hi I found these and the local Goodwill and are seeing if they are real and how much they are worth? Thanks!
8d216959cf68b5389418bcdaba7bb3933eedd44b_r.jpg

Hi I found these and the local Goodwill and are seeing if they are real and how much they are worth? Thanks!
8d216959cf68b5389418bcdaba7bb3933eedd44b_r.jpg

those are fakes
-the laser prints are too dark
-the color of the material within the netting should be black, not white
-tongue is too short

those are fakes
-the laser prints are too dark
-the color of the material within the netting should be black, not white
-tongue is too short

Yeah, the netting is pretty much the instant giveaway, always a good idea to compare pics with reputable websites such as FCNY or Kixclusive -especially when the differences are as obvious as this.

Yeah, the netting is pretty much the instant giveaway, always a good idea to compare pics with reputable websites such as FCNY or Kixclusive -especially when the differences are as obvious as this.

OOOOH lol Well At least it was at goodwill :/
The Netting Is an easy Give away.
the Spacing By the toe box Is easy .
The Laser is ...blue?

Hey but you got a good thrill. You almost hit a homerun.

OOOOH lol Well At least it was at goodwill :/
The Netting Is an easy Give away.
the Spacing By the toe box Is easy .
The Laser is ...blue?

Hey but you got a good thrill. You almost hit a homerun.

Thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it. It was one of those too good to be true type of thingss. The lasering was really dark black but I think the flash lightened it up.

Thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it. It was one of those too good to be true type of thingss. The lasering was really dark black but I think the flash lightened it up.

@tappsracer theyre fake man. fakes can be found anywhere ive seen fakes at platos closet and goodwill, then again i found some steals at those places too too. last pickup were copper foamposites for 25$

@tappsracer theyre fake man. fakes can be found anywhere ive seen fakes at platos closet and goodwill, then again i found some steals at those places too too. last pickup were copper foamposites for 25$

i know they are fake. one look from 10 ft away will give that way. I know that steals can find anywhere. found some cements at a garage sale for 40

i know they are fake. one look from 10 ft away will give that way. I know that steals can find anywhere. found some cements at a garage sale for 40

100% FAKE
not laser jus printed
the shapes are off
the netting is bad
laceholders are off

100% FAKE
not laser jus printed
the shapes are off
the netting is bad
laceholders are off

Back
Top Bottom