[Legit Check] Jordan Retro 3 White Cement 88

The only issue that concerns me is that there are slight red stitching that shoes near the eyelets. I'm not sure if this is a quality control problem, or if it is a major problem.

The only issue that concerns me is that there are slight red stitching that shoes near the eyelets. I'm not sure if this is a quality control problem, or if it is a major problem.
everything else is good, that's the only flaw, and sadly these shoes aren't handmade by jesus so every shoe is going to have excess glue or some other flaw every time.

everything else is good, that's the only flaw, and sadly these shoes aren't handmade by jesus so every shoe is going to have excess glue or some other flaw every time.
Great! I was aware that there was a little excess glue. But the only thing that bothered me was the slight hint of red in the stitchings.

Great! I was aware that there was a little excess glue. But the only thing that bothered me was the slight hint of red in the stitchings.
it could have bled from the eyelet, theres numerous possibilities but they're legit. they look identical to my pair, and identical to the other pair just posted for a legit check.

They look ok to me but I have been told the red bleeding onto the white stitching around the eyelets were a sign of GM's..

They look ok to me but I have been told the red bleeding onto the white stitching around the eyelets were a sign of GM's..
Oh really?? The red bleeding is on one of the shoes. The other one is barely even visible. This is the only flaw that concerns me as everything else looks very legitimate. 

ah, I didn't know that. everything on his pair looks good, that seems to be the only flaw. does the top of your box have a QC stamp as well?

Oh really?? The red bleeding is on one of the shoes. The other one is barely even visible. This is the only flaw that concerns me as everything else looks very legitimate. 

Post a pic of the bleeding if you can, might just be a QC issue.

sorry man but they are 100% GMs.. the eyelets are not seated properly, fat collars, tongues are choppy, high Eprint on heels with widows peaks etc.. all tell tail signs of GM 3s.

sorry man but they are 100% GMs.. the eyelets are not seated properly, fat collars, tongues are choppy, high Eprint on heels with widows peaks etc.. all tell tail signs of GM 3s.

Stiching by laceholes look off as well fam..DEF on the right shoe more then the left.

Back
Top Bottom