Legit check Jordan True Blue 3 2011

Just received True Blue 3's off ebay, and a few things seem off to me.

1. elephant print around toe box seems high 

2. sewing on top of tongue is a little wavy

3. no marking underneath insole

4. no quality stamp inside box

5. little things like the shoe trees are 10.5-12 in a size 10 shoe

These are 100% Fake. Do you have a link to the eBay listing?

Paid $20 then he charged me the rest in shipping so he didn't have to pay the ebay fees

That doesn't matter, you still paid through eBay. Message the seller saying you want a refund because the shoes are fake, and if he refuses to do so, file a claim with eBay, and you'll get all your money back.

What would you so if he wants you to send shoes back but I have to pay for shipping?

What would you so if he wants you to send shoes back but I have to pay for shipping?
He should have to pay for everything. He listed 100% Authentic, which was completely false. Would you mind taking a picture of the Jumpman on the TOP of the box for me? like this:

- Choppy Tongue

- Bold Elephant Print

- Elephant Print comes up too high on the heel + Widows Peaks

- Choppy heel

- Lack of a border on the production tag

The dead giveaway is your tongue. Look at the top round edges of the tongue and notice how it's not perfectly circular instead it seems choppy/bumpy. Dude if you paid $20 + shipping you got a good deal even for fakes I would def keep em haha.

The dead giveaway is your tongue. Look at the top round edges of the tongue and notice how it's not perfectly circular instead it seems choppy/bumpy. Dude if you paid $20 + shipping you got a good deal even for fakes I would def keep em haha.
The shipping was the other $200 or so. 

No it was originally posted at $330. He said make an offer of $20 and then he will charge the rest as shipping so he doesn't have to pay ebay fees.

No it was originally posted at $330. He said make an offer of $20 and then he will charge the rest as shipping so he doesn't have to pay ebay fees.
oh I see that's smart.......ebay is not even filled with fakes like it was years ago now everything is all replicas. This is why I never use it.

eBay picks up on things like that. so for him to save $30 to possibly get banned is idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom