Legit Check Jordan VI 6 Black/Infrared??

Hello guys hoping someone can help me out on these, I bought these recently but not too sure if they're legit or not mainly because of the tag on the box? The shade of infrared looks off, and the purchase price on the invoice seems a bit low? The invoice appears to be from the Hanon store, I've heard of them before but never dealt with them personally, Can anyone help me out thanks.

Last edited:
Someone who purchased from the Hanon store is going to have to comment on that tag, never seen it before, although I don't think the shoes are fake either. Any chance you can post pictures of the inside of the box, looking for a QC sticker and number stamp if possible. Try and get a picture of the paper as well.

If you can remove the insole and take a picture on the inside of the shoe once removed that would be helpful too (should be a stamp).

The infrared color looks on point but I'm not sure that 3M seems somewhat dim on flash. And the "R" (from AIR) on the right shoe looks a bit off, could just be typical JB quality.

I'd say take another flash shot of the shoe directly pointed at the 3M (turn down the ambient lighting in the room) and get more details from the box if you can. If what was shipped to you was a replacement box then forget it.

Also the cutout of the holes are on point and spaced properly.

I'm leaning towards legit...

Last edited:
youre good. i believe europe stores put that tag over the nike og tag. if you peel that sticker off slowly ( i recommend heating it with a heat gun first) , you will see the small nike retail tag. i purchased from europe too and got the same tag. i peeled it and ended up tearing both tags off....

Shoes are 100% legit. no need for addition pics.

Last edited:
youre good. i believe europe stores put that tag over the nike og tag. if you peel that sticker off slowly ( i recommend heating it with a heat gun first) , you will see the small nike retail tag. i purchased from europe too and got the same tag. i peeled it and ended up tearing both tags off....

Good to know homie, repped. Interesting what the European stores do.

Yeah besides my minor quibbles with the 3M and that R on the AIR, these definitely look legit otherwise.

Good to know homie, repped. Interesting what the European stores do.

Yeah besides my minor quibbles with the 3M and that R on the AIR, these definitely look legit otherwise.

it was very odd to see that label. but i kno the store i bought from is legit. could be a nike europe thing. label looks awful tho. looks worst then a fake label. euro pairs are usually earlier production. a month or 2 earlier than US release pairs. but still good

it was very odd to see that label. but i kno the store i bought from is legit. could be a nike europe thing. label looks awful tho. looks worst then a fake label. euro pairs are usually earlier production. a month or 2 earlier than US release pairs. but still good

Someone who purchased from the Hanon store is going to have to comment on that tag, never seen it before, although I don't think the shoes are fake either. Any chance you can post pictures of the inside of the box, looking for a QC sticker and number stamp if possible. Try and get a picture of the paper as well.

If you can remove the insole and take a picture on the inside of the shoe once removed that would be helpful too (should be a stamp).

The infrared color looks on point but I'm not sure that 3M seems somewhat dim on flash. And the "R" (from AIR) on the right shoe looks a bit off, could just be typical JB quality.

I'd say take another flash shot of the shoe directly pointed at the 3M (turn down the ambient lighting in the room) and get more details from the box if you can. If what was shipped to you was a replacement box then forget it.

Also the cutout of the holes are on point and spaced properly.

I'm leaning towards legit...

^ Hey guys thanks for the help I really appreciate it, and I did go ahead and upload a few more pics of the box, inside tag, etc... just for good measure, Yeah I personally haven't dealt with any of the overseas retailers so I really never seen that outside label like that on a Jordan box before so that really is what made me question the authenticity of the shoes and I agree with you cashm0neyand1 the label does look awful and threw me for a second lol, but seems by all accounts what you're guys are saying is that they're 100% legit which is a relief 
smile.gif
, but if anyone else has any experiences or insight with Hanon particularly regarding that outside box label, it would be helpful to further verify the authenticity and would be appreciated, and finally what's with the pricing on the invoice? Why so cheap, is that price in euros of something? Ok well thanks again guys for all the help, I also just purchased a pair of Concord XI's I may need some assistance with as well, I hate to be a pain but you can never be too careful when it comes to Jordan brand lol,
tongue.gif
anyways thanks guys!

Last edited:
i bought fro hanon alot. they are 100% legit. this is the first time ive seen them use this label. i bought from another site and they used the same label. i think its a euro thing. that price is on GBP. british pounds. notice its not a $ sign

i bought fro hanon alot. they are 100% legit. this is the first time ive seen them use this label. i bought from another site and they used the same label. i think its a euro thing. that price is on GBP. british pounds. notice its not a $ sign
Ok man thanks for the help, yeah that label was making me worry a bit just never seen that myself maybe some other people who purchased from Hanon can also contribute? But thanks again for the help, maybe you can help me with another LC on a pair of Jordan XI concords I just also listed, I feel better about those being legit but always helps to be 100% sure so maybe you can check my other pair and give me your opinion on those ok thanks and Happy New Years
smile.gif

Ok man thanks for the help, yeah that label was making me worry a bit just never seen that myself maybe some other people who purchased from Hanon can also contribute? But thanks again for the help, maybe you can help me with another LC on a pair of Jordan XI concords I just also listed, I feel better about those being legit but always helps to be 100% sure so maybe you can check my other pair and give me your opinion on those ok thanks and Happy New Years :smile:  
that tag peels off

that tag peels off
^ Yeah I started to pull the tag off but still didn't see any other nike tag underneath as someone stated earlier, so I stopped lol, but someone else said that I should heat it up when attempting to remove the tag so maybe I'll try that because it's not coming off to easily at this point? I hope that you guys are right and there's another label underneath because that would make me feel a little better about the box, but if there was an additional tag/label underneath that one wouldn't I already be able to see it because if you look closely at the pics I posted of the tag it's slightly slanted on the box and you can see a little bit of the bottom portion of the box but I don't see any type of additional tag? Maybe I'm just missing it I will attempt to remove it with heat a bit later but thanks again for the info.

Back
Top Bottom