Legit Check Jordan X1 Space James

for a guy that sells GMs you dont know much about them huh? GM CDPs were pretty much the 1st GMs.. CDPs dropped in 0
PROVE IT !!!!!!!!

BACK THEN THEY HAD FAKES NO GREY MARKET JUST FAKES!

THESE GM ARE NEW IN THE LAST TWO YEARS

Last edited:
you are going to leave it to other people to prove!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA that figures with you.

Ninja has not seen 48 pairs of GM in the last 6 weeks.

Neither have you for that matter. 

I doubt you have ever even touched a pair of GM

but you sure know all about them.

PM your boy Ninja.. Even he will tell you grasshoppa.
Lmao and

@Knights23 Who wants to touch GM? You're selling them as authentic to people who don't know the difference. If there is no difference from Grey Market from RD, why would people know the term or be able to differ from the pair?

Here, how about you enlighten your mind, since they are made with the same materials, explain how come the full length air unit has no air, or why the boxes are different, or the height and cuts are different. Or why sometimes the color is slightly off.

GM is a term to make people feel better about their fugazi shoes. 

Your on the money bro, I've dealt with these shoes hundreds of times and have never been convinced into believing they are real shoes. They look legit until you hold a authentic pair in one hand and a GM pair in the other...

GM is a term to make people feel better about their fugazi shoes.
roll.gif

Hi Knights 23,

Thanks for taking the time. I'm hearing many people saying it's GM or fake without substantiating much, so thanks for clarifying.

Sick of people who tell me I've not done my homework, again without telling me anything.

I've checked:

- Tags on the inside: Both the left and right side are the same, both says made in 09

- Carbon fiber: Actual carbon fiber - not cheap plastic at all. No glue marks

- Stitching: Perfect. Absolutely no thread bit sticking out

- Jumpman logo: Looks exactly like the ones I've seen online

- 23 at the back: Has a gap in the middle of the 2 and 3. Not stretched at all

- Laces: These are thick, fat and slightly rough

- Box: Looks legit, even comes with the carbon fibre wrapping paper

- Shoe trees: Not normal cheap plastic, but has a bit of shimmery glitter

- Tag: Also looks perfect

Here's more pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wefwbn6xyj90o8j/VyTTPIpZus#/

Seems like the only "difference" is the icy sole? Is it 100% impossible that it's just well kept?

See a lot of heated debate going on - thanks guys for all your feedback. But since I'm pretty new I need as much information as possible. Again, thanks a ton - do look at the pics I've shared on dropbox and give me more feedback. Will bring this in to my local "Limited Edt" store to verify.

Even when the materials are "the same" I'll never trust the execution. GM joints are always sloppy. There's something a little off on every pair. And they share a lot of the same quality issues. Look what happens when you actually take them apart.

you are going to leave it to other people to prove!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA that figures with you.

Ninja has not seen 48 pairs of GM in the last 6 weeks.

Neither have you for that matter. 

I doubt you have ever even touched a pair of GM

but you sure know all about them.
i've seen enough real pairs to know that da online knit picking is largely a exercise in futility...

even that nightwing video posted he concedes "they're da same materials"

thats all i needed to hear back then, and cats could frankly miss me with da ethical talk.

whoever thinks GM is just new slang for fakes has NO CLUE on what they're talking about... they STILL dont make GM yeezys because

da factories where those are being made haven't been compromised,

Don't know if you guys are looking at the pics I shared, or the dropbox links. But other than the soles, I cannot see / feel any difference. Everyone keeps saying yeah you can feel / see the difference, or yeah they're fake GM, whatever, but no one is telling me the differences. What's the point of a legit check if everyone just says yeah they're fake or GM or anything (but doesn't tell me anything more)? I'm looking at the YouTube link now - thanks shaingang!

they did not have GM in 08 just fakes what were you about a 6th grader in 08?
for a guy that sells GMs you dont know much about them huh? GM CDPs were pretty much the 1st GMs.. CDPs dropped in 08' genius.. 
quite possibly da only time i've agreed with timmy...da "promo" CDP's that were floating around a year after da CDP run were done is where i

believe da first appearances of grey market pairs.

but with that thought, timmy is admitting that grey market pairs are DEFINITELY not da same as fake pairs, there's definitely a distinction between

da 2.

Don't know if you guys are looking at the pics I shared, or the dropbox links. But other than the soles, I cannot see / feel any difference. Everyone keeps saying yeah you can feel / see the difference, or yeah they're fake GM, whatever, but no one is telling me the differences. What's the point of a legit check if everyone just says yeah they're fake or GM or anything (but doesn't tell me anything more)? I'm looking at the YouTube link now - thanks shaingang!
simple b. its age...as perfect as they are, da fact that they aren't as aged as a 2009 pair makes em somewhat easy to spot, now if this was a year

where they were RE-releasing then people would basically have a 100000x harder time to tell em apart (like da gamma blues for example)

i've seen enough real pairs to know that da online knit picking is largely a exercise in futility...

thats all i needed to hear back then, and cats could frankly miss me with da ethical talk.

whoever thinks GM is just new slang for fakes has NO CLUE on what they're talking about... they STILL dont make GM yeezys because

I do agree that it is kind of an exercise in futility. But IMHO, I think these shoes are the real deal.

The quality is absolutely fantastic - besides the soles, my shoes match everything I've seen and read so far online and on YouTube.

I've no idea about the GM market, or selling fakes / GMs or whatever, but this stuff is pretty interesting.

I'm concluding that my Space Jams are legit; except the icy sole suggests that it's made more recently, and wasn't "sold" by Nike.

So ninjahood, what you're saying here is GM stuff (now) is exactly the same as an original shoe?

But just "stolen" or "misappropriated" for sale outside Nike?

I do agree that it is kind of an exercise in futility. But IMHO, I think these shoes are the real deal.

The quality is absolutely fantastic - besides the soles, my shoes match everything I've seen and read so far online and on YouTube.

I've no idea about the GM market, or selling fakes / GMs or whatever, but this stuff is pretty interesting.

I'm concluding that my Space Jams are legit; except the icy sole suggests that it's made more recently, and wasn't "sold" by Nike.

So ninjahood, what you're saying here is GM stuff (now) is exactly the same as an original shoe?

thats always been my stance, corruption at authorized factories leads to:

-over production of legit pairs to be sold in da aftermarket during release date production schedule

-production of older pairs revived from outta nowhere to be sold in da aftermarket

Grey market man- it means the shoes were made last month. That being said they use the exact same materials and make the exact same shoe. They come from the same Nike plant that just finished running the gamma blues.

The shoes are made from the same folks that made them a few years ago. The only difference being that your soles have not turned yellow yet. That is how I know, they are too icy!
I have a closet full of og kicks and I get 12 pair of Grey Markets a week.
 But people are essentially saying there are no longer any fakes.....just legit and GM.
no one here has ever tried to imply that.

thats always been my stance, corruption at authorized factories leads to:

-over production of legit pairs to be sold in da aftermarket during release date production schedule

-production of older pairs revived from outta nowhere to be sold in da aftermarket
Thanks ninjahood, you've been awesome helpful! Knights23 too

But they have noticeable differences that distinguish them from the release date pair. I get what youre saying ninjahood, they look good, but imho they are perfect replicas in the literal sense. The GM in NightWing's video pretty much were greymarket 2001 Cool Greys, with the tongue overlapping the back, that material under the toebox, made with the materials that the 2010 used. In that case, those are not legit 2010 Cool Grey or 2001 Cool Greys, they are Grey Market Cool Greys. Which are not authentic Jordans.

And the problem with these Grey Markets is that they are trying to charge the common man/woman the same price as the authentic, or even higher. And that's why I have a problem with these GM shoes. Honestly if people marketed them as Grey Market Jordan 11, and told them yo it has the CF, Slide Out Box, 23, and jumpman tag and all that ****, and charged a fair price, like even retail. Then okay, but thats not the case, we got people tricking others into buying them, brandishing them as AUTHENTIC, with all these flaws. And no one answered why the shoes in the video didn't have a air in the air unit. That doesn't constitute it as being a shoe with the same materials, it means its a shoe that looks like the authentic pair, but not an authentic Nike Verified Air Jordan.

But they have noticeable differences that distinguish them from the release date pair. I get what youre saying ninjahood, they look good, but imho they are perfect replicas in the literal sense. The GM in NightWing's video pretty much were greymarket 2001 Cool Greys, with the tongue overlapping the back, that material under the toebox, made with the materials that the 2010 used. In that case, those are not legit 2010 Cool Grey or 2001 Cool Greys, they are Grey Market Cool Greys. Which are not authentic Jordans.
i agree with everything you said, except them not being authentic, thats exactly what they are, they're just not authorized, which makes it more of

a ethical issue then a production validation issue. there's is no doubt that whats going on is illegal, thats where people are conflating da issues.

as far as prices is concerned, they are only selling em at a price da market will bear, in auction sites its da bidders who are making em go for

da same prices as da 2009 release date space jams. in taobao though they're going for about 200ish.

quite possibly da only time i've agreed with timmy...da "promo" CDP's that were floating around a year after da CDP run were done is where i

believe da first appearances of grey market pairs.

but with that thought, timmy is admitting that grey market pairs are DEFINITELY not da same as fake pairs, there's definitely a distinction between

da 2.
THX Ninja.. I have always agreed there is a DEF diff between the spongebob fakes of the past and the GMs....However that dosent change my opinion on GMs.. In my personal opinion I believe GMs to just be the best fakes out. If you made a counterfeit dollar and I made a better one they are both still counterfeit at the end of the day right?

I mean the whole 3rd shift theory kicked the bucket when the GM market decided to retro the 17s out of no where!!! Was there a 17 retro i didnt hear about? Was there a China only retro 17? NOPE.. So the GM 17s would be in your words fake correct? bc they were not made along side legit pairs... If they are not fake where are the 1st and 2nd shift pairs?

dude we see 40 pairs of these a month..You have 10000% GMs..Just look back on past LCs.. Everyone is trying to tell you they are GMs except the couple people who profit on selling GMs to unsuspecting people like yourself.. If you had a real pair in the other hand you would see..

If anything da XVII's being remade is perfect proof

That its a grey market inside job being done.

Fake manufacturers wouldn't' bother recreating

Da entire package, box, & DVD...thats common sense

Whoever used to make em decided to dust off da

Molds & put em back in production COMPLETELY

Unchanged from 2002.

"But IMHO, I think these shoes are the real deal." The problem is you dont have a real pair to compare too and you have already convinced yourself they are legit bc you over paid for them..

1- box is too small, 23 on box and tag is not embossed correctly or at all.

2- sticker on box has no MSR tag and is falling off.

3- collars of your kicks are fat and not as defined as a legit XIs. Big tell

4- NO yellowing on sole. HUGE tell

5- Misaligned tract pods.. Both of them.

6- rounded off midsole at heels

7- jumpman logos dont align with the 23

Just a few things I see when looking at your photos... **** some of these lil things happen on RD pairs but yours has every one of them.****

"I'm concluding that my Space Jams are legit; except the icy sole suggests that it's made more recently, and wasn't "sold" by Nike." This statment is a total contradiction.. How can something be legit and not sold by Nike? Stop kidding yourself man. Get your $$$ back and thank us later.

i agree with everything you said, except them not being authentic, thats exactly what they are, they're just not authorized, which makes it more of

a ethical issue then a production validation issue. there's is no doubt that whats going on is illegal, thats where people are conflating da issues.

as far as prices is concerned, they are only selling em at a price da market will bear, in auction sites its da bidders who are making em go for

da same prices as da 2009 release date space jams. in taobao though they're going for about 200ish.
"i agree with everything you said, except them not being authentic, thats exactly what they are, they're just not authorized"

This is exactly whats causing the confusion.. Something can not be authentic and not authorized.. The NIKE authorization is what MAKES THEM AUTHENTIC!.

Saying that is like saying something is clean but dirty, or dry but wet, Its an OXYMORON.. For a space jam to be authentic it had to come out of the 09' run PERIOD! How is this soooo hard to understand?

Black and White:

[h2]Synonyms for authentic[/h2]

adj  real, genuine

[h2]Antonyms for authentic[/h2]

[h2]
 [/h2]

This is English vocabulary bro, You cant just change the definition of a word to suit you.. It is what it is PERIOD.. Unauthorized and fake are the same by definition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom