Legit Check - Lebron 8 South Side

Thanks guys, please confirm legit or not. 
lebron9.JPG

lebron92.JPG

lebron93.JPG

lebron94.JPG

lebron95.JPG

south beaches? and those are legit. they have that clear outline on the swoosh. colors are right, shape is on point. the elephant print present. good to go.

south beaches? and those are legit. they have that clear outline on the swoosh. colors are right, shape is on point. the elephant print present. good to go.

These are definitely legit

Toe box, tongue, air bag colour and elephant print all good 
happy.gif

These are definitely legit

Toe box, tongue, air bag colour and elephant print all good 
happy.gif

I don't know man.. Every time I've seen a SB box with Chinese stickers on it, it turned up fake, the sneaker it self looks real but you should ask for more pics of the shoe tag & insole.

I don't know man.. Every time I've seen a SB box with Chinese stickers on it, it turned up fake, the sneaker it self looks real but you should ask for more pics of the shoe tag & insole.

Those are def legit. The box tag is correct, there is the cement on the outlying eyelets, colors are the right shade, and the box doesn't look like cheap corrugated cardboard.

Those are def legit. The box tag is correct, there is the cement on the outlying eyelets, colors are the right shade, and the box doesn't look like cheap corrugated cardboard.

Back
Top Bottom