Legit Check Off-White Air Force 1

The suede along the lace holes don’t match and the color is not white

• Legit

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 13, 2017
Sorry, these are fakes. The laces shouldn't be black and then orange and likewise with the white laces. Again, these are in-authentic

Joined Aug 13, 2017
I really have to tell you, the lace holes don't look evenly aligned at all, if I had to guess these aren't legit. Just wait for someone else to share their opinion before you make any moves. Good luck!

Joined Apr 14, 2017
I really have to tell you, the lace holes don't look evenly aligned at all, if I had to guess these aren't legit. Just wait for someone else to share their opinion before you make any moves. Good luck!
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too and the material on the suede along the laces are not the same but everything else matches and the guy I bought them from send me the Nike receipt but I need to be 100% sure

Joined Sep 10, 2019
Uhhh ok. I have a normal af1 their lace holes are not 100% straight

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now